Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] My Rancp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help.. when i open 127.0.0.1/rancp/config.php

theres no error.. the problem is.. nothing appears. just a WHOLE blank page... how can i fix this ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
please help.. When i open 127.0.0.1/rancp/config.php

theres no error.. The problem is.. Nothing appears. Just a whole blank page... How can i fix this ?

no need to type that on browser...just find config php in dtuch folder then edit server,id and pass

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
already fixed it.

@all with the same problem

do not open the config.php coz youve already edited it in notepad ,just proceed on the index :D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i exract this file it needs admin password:(:

how will it work i`ll just open it and thats it how can i run it

how can i run this ranpc??
:?:

pls help me how to run this rancp:/:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dutch_x cp bug reborn rankings how to fix that bug, all players have higher reborn even new created character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already extract the files on my desktop .. what the next thing to do ? please help ...

and also please help me to find a RAN EP 3 INSTALLER because most of the links is failed to download please help me ... to start making ran T_T

anyone can help me ! please :(

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you update it put more functions like pk counts player online,addstats,changeschool,reborn.stats pls update it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if you whant that you need to do it by your self

Back