Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]Ran Online Episode 8 [Rise of the Assassin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lots of virus.. how can this thread still active for 2 weeks already ...

lots of viruses and backdoor issue for the files... scanned already in virustotal...

no actions to this admin?

Right, FULL OF VIRUS! NONSENSE Thread! The TS only Copy paste some guide of others just to let people believe that this thread is updated, And some of the files have virus that is harmful. Better to close or delete this thread.:grr:

Reaction score
lol i didn't include the S-FILES OF EP8 Cause have a backdoor
some files i modified here and some files have already credits lol so the problem here is SERVER FILES+Tools the field server have a backdoor try to scan your server files using Norton or Symantec your field server will be crashed all files i release here is clean why are you using Scan your own personal antivirus you will see the main problem

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But the S-Files Quit[Data Type] shared by patpayatot has no virus... I think that is the D Ran S-Files[Binaries Type] shared by syntax.

Reaction score
All binaries s-files contains VIRUS and BACKDOOR.
I recommend to use Data type s-files its 100% clean and safe.

lol i didn't include the S-FILES OF EP8 Cause have a backdoor
some files i modified here and some files have already credits lol so the problem here is SERVER FILES+Tools the field server have a backdoor try to scan your server files using Norton or Symantec your field server will be crashed all files i release here is clean why are you using Scan your own personal antivirus you will see the main problem

Uhh? Did you edit your thread and removed the s-files?
One more thing it's better to use virustotal than personal anti virus.

Personal AV = 1 AV
Virus Total Scanner = 45 AV

Reaction score
page not found> but your wrong only FIELDSERVER have a backdoor the first release the S-FILES Ep8 i scan my antivirus detected trojan wn32bot. in my client of ep8 running smoothly no errors all files and editors perfectly use clean i modified before i use the s-files ep8 i know you know how to do" and one thing it depends BINARIES OR DATA TYPE you want to use don't be ignorant in this case

Reaction score
the database of every single anti virus in Virus Total is updated. I'm not pointing out on backdoor there's some virus can harm your dds/vps Agent,Field,Session,Login of binaries are planted with a virus. i'm not being ignorant i'm just giving a tip for those using binaries s-files.

Don't be angry with me :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All binaries s-files contains VIRUS and BACKDOOR.
I recommend to use Data type s-files its 100% clean and safe.

Uhh? Did you edit your thread and removed the s-files?
One more thing it's better to use virustotal than personal anti virus.

Personal AV = 1 AV
Virus Total Scanner = 45 AV
sir can you share your fix client?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is what im talking about..100% thread wrong title!!

Change it it to ran online tools and editors..much better

A

arch134ng5

Wha is the ok? Data type or binaries please reply. then if u have a data type client please post :) thanks in advanced......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me!!!! - [Share]Ran Online Episode 8 [Rise of the Assassin] - RaGEZONE Forums
who can help me just comment tnx ^_^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the difference with binary and data type????? :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back