Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Shock 2.0 (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms)

Version 2.5 will be released soon, with exacly all the functions & features the original cms has. + a new type of lottery system, works like csgo cases but it's a spinning wheel instead of that random thing csgo has. Will be releasing a few screen shots here before the new version gets released!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Version 2.5 will be released soon, with exacly all the functions & features the original cms has. + a new type of lottery system, works like csgo cases but it's a spinning wheel instead of that random thing csgo has. Will be releasing a few screen shots here before the new version gets released!

I cant wait!!! This is awesome!

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score

Hopefully you can manage to make it look more like the original. Anyways, having lottery and tons of useless poop dosen't change the fact that it is RevCMS. Should focus on Facebook login, reset password, instead of rare values and lottery crap. This ghetto garbage is why every hotel using it has <10 users online.

Most kids these days don't see how retro is dying, you can't just copy some of the biggest hotels and think users will join because you have the same everything. You need something new and unique.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

any progress on 2.5?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hopefully you can manage to make it look more like the original. Anyways, having lottery and tons of useless poop dosen't change the fact that it is RevCMS. Should focus on Facebook login, reset password, instead of rare values and lottery crap. This ghetto garbage is why every hotel using it has <10 users online.

Most kids these days don't see how retro is dying, you can't just copy some of the biggest hotels and think users will join because you have the same everything. You need something new and unique.

I understand your point of view, and i truly agree with you. To have a bigger user base you need unique features, designs and much more. although what is most important is unique features in your emulator, as most users spend most of their time on the game it self and not the website. If a hotel already has a good user base and makes the choice of changing their website, their loyal users won't stop playing because of the website, as the emulator and the content of the game is what they are used to.

Just pointing out something you already know, the original cms is faster, safer, quicker, has better functions and it's basicly nicely done. But this version of it is just made in a hurry.

any progress on 2.5?

Got exams this week so i'm not really working on anything right now, trying to put all my focus on school. I might put out a releaase date for you when i'm done with school.

A few weeks ago, i made another version of shock, but this time based on ubercms. It has a bunch of extra features that the revcms version won't have, though this version won't be publicly released. Not sure if i'm going to do a release on that one though as i've promsied my friend to only give it to him :sneaky2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can i enter the housekeeping located in the skin folder called hk23?
and can you put the table of the value thing here?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

How can i enter the housekeeping located in the skin folder called hk23?
and can you put the table of the value thing here?

As for the housekeeping, i'm not sure if i included two different ones, but if i did then i did so because i remembered one of them has everything working, and i didn't have time to check which one had. To get the 23 one working, you need to change the file named "hk" to "hk2" and then hk23 to hk, it basicly replaces the hk. Not sure if it's a good thing though, test it for yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you only have ase on the wwwroot and hk23 in the skin folder.
these 2 are not working if i try to open the link to that folder.

Wich one do you use? and how dit you get it to work?

and if i check the files it looks like the hk23 is the good one that has all things working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nobody got a fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I really like this skin, working on translating and editing it a whole load at the moment. Where can i find the Rare Values SQL on the download as i can't seem to find it… Cant wait for 2.5 :8:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I really like this skin, working on translating and editing it a whole load at the moment. Where can i find the Rare Values SQL on the download as i can't seem to find it… Cant wait for 2.5 :8:

Check previous answered questions on the thread and you will find it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which emulator and database is recommended?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Which emulator and database is recommended?

It's compatible with every emulator as it is revcms, you only need to change the shells/vip points or whatever your emulator has. But while i was making this i used Plus emu.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This will be updated again after the holidays, estimated time: 4-7th of january.

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score

Certainly looks nicer than my version of it!
Very nice job :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Very nice job! My brother :eek:tt:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Update log
Just to keep you guys updated on what is coming in 2.5, ofcourse this is inspired by Habbiz features, you can expect new things that hasn't been seen on any retros to come in 3.0.

Shock 2.5
Tags - The option to add tags to your in-game experience will be available in /me
User homes - This will include the users friends, user info , badges to be displayed. This will also include a private youtube link and a guestbook.
Community page - largest groups, active rooms, new users, current active events and event schedule will be displayed here
Staff page - There will now be 3 options for the layout of staff.
News comments - People will be able to comment on news, although there will be no filter for advertising.
News layout - the layout will be done a little bit more neat, some things will change for the better.
News display - All news will display in a page, even if the news is 3 years old.

Shock 3.0 ( 40+ new featurues)
Cookies - Y'all should know what this is...
Likes - the option to like a news article, a comment or a guestbook comment.
Background options - This will let users choose their own background image with the help of cookies
Support tickets - Basicly almost like the ticket system in the moderation tool, but this one will be on the website for users, and in the housekeeping for staff members.

More information will be provided soon!

Ps, i take sugguestions so if you've got an ideas for something new, and it's interesting i will add it to 3.0 or mabe to 2.5.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update log
Just to keep you guys updated on what is coming in 2.5, ofcourse this is inspired by Habbiz features, you can expect new things that hasn't been seen on any retros to come in 3.0.

Ps, i take sugguestions so if you've got an ideas for something new, and it's interesting i will add it to 3.0 or mabe to 2.5.
When will you release it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back