- Joined
- Apr 7, 2008
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 0
Okay so, Ive worked for many different servers, mainly dbzms, adventurerms and district7. After none of them worked out and after being kicked off of District 7 as they steal my dev. Ive decided to publically release this.
Flame me all you want, cuz i dont give a ****, this is based off shootsource, and everything works with minor bugs that im too lazy to fix atm.
Bugs:
party bug when changing ch (easy fix)
Mulung dojo random warp outs (easy fix)
family isnt working
Pink bean is pretty much done in the coding just need to fix a few things
and everything else is working.
Enjoy this release and I hope to see v75 servers prosper as I quit maple dev.
Flame me all you want, cuz i dont give a ****, this is based off shootsource, and everything works with minor bugs that im too lazy to fix atm.
Bugs:
party bug when changing ch (easy fix)
Mulung dojo random warp outs (easy fix)
family isnt working
Pink bean is pretty much done in the coding just need to fix a few things
and everything else is working.
Enjoy this release and I hope to see v75 servers prosper as I quit maple dev.
To view the content, you need to sign in or register

