Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shootsource Latest Rev Custom Mods

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so, Ive worked for many different servers, mainly dbzms, adventurerms and district7. After none of them worked out and after being kicked off of District 7 as they steal my dev. Ive decided to publically release this.

Flame me all you want, cuz i dont give a poop, this is based off shootsource, and everything works with minor bugs that im too lazy to fix atm.

Bugs:
party bug when changing ch (easy fix)
Mulung dojo random warp outs (easy fix)
family isnt working
Pink bean is pretty much done in the coding just need to fix a few things

and everything else is working.

Enjoy this release and I hope to see v75 servers prosper as I quit maple dev.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: By far, the greatest v75 server

yes this is shootsource, no ip check, one of the latest revisions

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Funny that it doesnt have the props
but u can easily get them by ChannelServer
WorldServer
LoginServer

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
also i went to their site and said this is their old source o_O??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so, Ive worked for many different servers, mainly dbzms, adventurerms and district7. After none of them worked out and after being kicked off of District 7 as they steal my dev. Ive decided to publically release this.

Flame me all you want, cuz i dont give a poop, this is based off shootsource, and everything works with minor bugs that im too lazy to fix atm.

Bugs:
party bug when changing ch (easy fix)
Mulung dojo random warp outs (easy fix)
family isnt working
Pink bean is pretty much done in the coding just need to fix a few things

and everything else is working.

Enjoy this release and I hope to see v75 servers prosper as I quit maple dev.

Steal your dev?

Just to be clear on all this. You said you would help fix the dojo and you did and that was about it. We didn't steal anything. That's not our source either since Soul started from scratch....

You got mad because you stop being active? Is it my responsibility to make sure you feel good about yourself once you come back? NO.

I thought you understand the situation that we don't really need a coder at this moment and that you would be next on the list when we do. So you decide to release YOUR source? Good for you but don't try to bash d-7 for giving you a chance.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I laughed so hard, I'm the guy who shut down your computer with mario btw.
P.S You could never code, sorry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm.
but i downloaded yesterday the rev180 and the bats give me an error with unknown source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol Moogra said it all..... so if it gives you error you should already kno y. And dbz may.... was trying to code for my server, but because of i didnt trust him for certain reasons he cursed me out and left. now you see wat i am talking about. DBZ this proves you unworthy and i knew it........ So Shout out to my conscience for helping me not pick you lol....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol Moogra said it all..... so if it gives you error you should already kno y. And dbz may.... was trying to code for my server, but because of i didnt trust him for certain reasons he cursed me out and left. now you see wat i am talking about. DBZ this proves you unworthy and i knew it........ So Shout out to my conscience for helping me not pick you lol....

So basically, DBz a douche?

Ontopic- I might buy the shoootsource so i could have a good server and update it alot. =D Maybe create some custom stuff :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
actually i checked and it's pretty new. ok 1 month old (173?), but still. it doesn't change the fact he broke more things than he fixed. parties weren't broken, dojo wasn't broken, buddies were never broken.

you may have "removed" IP check (which isn't even needed and you didn't remove lol) but other than that, arber has even done more work than you have. generic is right

^^^^^
True..
Also if i was a really really experience coder I would so help arber for all the work he has done o_O

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol yes he is. and just tested this source and it does have errors.... well lol he was about to trick me in giving him my update.... and now this..

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's not our source either since Soul started from scratch....

If it's the Soul I'm thinking about then.... lolwut?!?! The Soul I'm thinking of had other people do the work for him. Does he have an RZ name?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have jumped on the band-wagon in this thread. Your first post was sympathetic and "understanding" as shown here...

Wow i am srry to here that dude. wow bt do u remeber me.. btw so they banned u off there server?

And now your kinda down-talking him because other people are? Make sense of that :?:

OT: Be honest... what did you really fix/change?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Haha, so this is still a failure. When you release a shooootsource then release a real one, shoot is one of the best sources, so don't release a bad one =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If it's the Soul I'm thinking about then.... lolwut?!?! The Soul I'm thinking of had other people do the work for him. Does he have an RZ name?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have jumped on the band-wagon in this thread. Your first post was sympathetic and "understanding" as shown here...

And now your kinda down-talking him because other people are? Make sense of that :?:

lol this is so rediculous. why in the world would i be sympathetic so a guy that rather cursed me out and wanted to make a fool out of me. I said that out of sarcasm to mock him.. because he deserved what was coming. So you Make sense of that!!!:eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not the soul you are thinking about.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
actually i checked and it's pretty new. ok 1 month old (173?), but still. it doesn't change the fact he broke more things than he fixed. parties weren't broken, dojo wasn't broken, buddies were never broken.

you may have "removed" IP check (which isn't even needed and you didn't remove lol) but other than that, arber has even done more work than you have. generic is right
i know i'm right ;D
^^^^^
True..
Also if i was a really really experience coder I would so help arber for all the work he has done o_O
arber hasn't actually done anything, sorry.

HI BFF SHAWN.

edit:
Haha, so this is still a failure. When you release a shooootsource then release a real one, shoot is one of the best sources, so don't release a bad one =)

lol

Last edited:
Back