Shootsource Latest Rev Custom Mods

Conclusion:
-Legacy can't code, I assume this is Legacy otherwise whatever
-Newer versions of this source have been released
-Arber's a dumbass, but I guess he needed a new iPhone right?
-I haven't seen Shoootsource so I can't say it's overrated, but I can say it's definitely over hyped.
 
Conclusion:
-Legacy can't code, I assume this is Legacy otherwise whatever
-Newer versions of this source have been released
-Arber's a dumbass, but I guess he needed a new iPhone right?
-I haven't seen Shoootsource so I can't say it's overrated, but I can say it's definitely over hyped.

Wrong- Arbers not a DUMBASS.
Hes the only one mostly making a v75 repack that works and free.
He the one always updating it and fixing problems, Some other v75 repacks are just bugged and not even updated at all. o.O
Execept ShoootSource <-- always updating, mostly everything works, but not free :/
 
Last edited:
Erm it seems that you broke that that weren't even broken in the first place like party and buddy chat. Also someone can easily lag your server with @save.
 
Conclusion:
-Legacy can't code, I assume this is Legacy otherwise whatever
-Newer versions of this source have been released
-Arber's a dumbass, but I guess he needed a new iPhone right?
-I haven't seen Shoootsource so I can't say it's overrated, but I can say it's definitely over hyped.

Quote for the truth
 
Wrong- Arbers not a DUMBASS.
Hes the only one mostly making a v75 repack that works and free.
He the one always updating it and fixing problems, Some other v75 repacks are just bugged and not even updated at all. o.O
Execept ShoootSource <-- always updating, mostly everything works, but not free :/

Well arbers does update alots and it's free but most of his update are always reverting... meaning he make lots of mistake or each update he make gives him more bug...

Edit: So u might think he update alots but seriously it's not much...
 
Last edited:
@magelight
Man shut the **** up, I support Arber. Alright? You just dont get it caz your a douche.

@justice
I never need to revert
o.O
 
Last edited:
Did you even check? You are a stupid ****. Stop flaming, in every post you make its always flaming someone. Really jusst shut up and turn off your computer.
before you try to troll someone you should really atleast prove your arguments. Seeing as how I've seen the trac I already know he leeched everything and has done nothing other than blue commits. sry.

He's right... whereas you're not.
Arber hasn't coded anything noteable of his own. He leeched dojo from traitor (and a few lines from me), he used danny's base source, he leeched a few rz releases. His updates don't even make sense. For example his fix for smegas was getting rid of { }.

When I said he's done more, at least he's not going backwards than the thread starter, who somehow managed to break things that were working. So compared to the TS, arber is better.
^
 
Back