[Show] Recent Template

404

Error 404 / @Gdotcom
Decennium
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
2,694
Reaction score
2,182
That's my most recent work.

Pretty simple, but I am very busy so I am not sure If i should release it or not.
There goes the poll, If people vote Yes, I will release it then ;D
If no, then its up to you :X

404 - [Show] Recent Template - RaGEZONE Forums


Cheers..
 
Last edited:
well he does a amazing job (Y)
Well let him release it,and peoble love Wonderful working!

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Well he maked one for UniversalFlyff <.<
 
Last edited:
No.

Is nice template, and you should stop releasing stuffs.
Just sell them. You haz skillz man, and releasing ur templates is not an option.
 
release it plz 2fast4you always has great designs
and i was upset that u didnt releease ure last one which was so damn pro
(the one u gave to cyclops T_T)
 
No, Don't release it. Give it to the servers that deserve it. But multiple servers, not just one. This'll tell the leechers out there that development of their own gets them somewhere.

-Apixen
 
Last edited:
I don't think it looks good. To bright colors, too flyff unrelated.

And yet most 'flyff related' sites look like ****. Most people can't keep it from being too childish looking. Or just go way overboard.
 
lmao its fly for furia old website!!! The Color has been changed.
 
The template is too glacy and plain. Your template doesn't have a consistent theme. It has glacy images (which I personally do not really like - unless you can make it dazzle), and not a lot of detail in it. You should consider adding some more detail to the images and general template, and working harder on the images. The navigation is too plain, no one likes it as just text unless the rest of your template can compensate for the loss of detail (which in this case, it didn't).

The background is alright, but isn't consistent with the other aspects of your template. You should consider having either the template plain, and background fancy, or background plain and simple with the template fancy (common / recommended).

I agree with Spiken, the template is not flyff related, which isn't a big issue... but this template doesn't appear like it's remotely related to the FlyFF style.

good luck with it though, I hope the feed back helps you.
 
Last edited:
Back