Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase}Best of KraMer 2008-09

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my best signatures of last 1,5years in reverse order i made them

KraMer - [Showcase}Best of KraMer 2008-09 - RaGEZONE Forums

this one is still bit incomplete coz i ran out of inspiration when makin it but still i have to include it to this topic

continues in reply due to image limit per post

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
continues..

and last but not least XD(this one i dont consider anymore as siggy,rather as a bad joke)

if someone is interested more can be found from my : )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The animation ones hurt my eyes. I suggest you re-think the whole flashy, spastic colors. It screams seizure alert and can kill your eyeballs if you look at it too long :(.
The blue one with the elf (or whatever character it is) seems like its just a black background, c4d, and then a render that's just re-colored.

I think if you follow some tuts you can most definitely be an awesome gfx artist! It just takes some time and some effort. I am not that good, but the tuts will help you create more of an effect.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Every thing looks like it has alot of contrast.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The animation ones hurt my eyes. I suggest you re-think the whole flashy, spastic colors. It screams seizure alert and can kill your eyeballs if you look at it too long :(.
The blue one with the elf (or whatever character it is) seems like its just a black background, c4d, and then a render that's just re-colored.
well i`ve already kinda abandoned that flashy technique,it was something i did...about 8 months ago and only for a very short period

as for the elf thats one of my older generation signatures but u got it bit wrong
its done with gardient layer and difference cloud layer,and c4d,the c4d,rest of it just is faded out,merged with elf and that blue difference cloud layer put on top of it on overlay mode with clipping layer mask ....sure there would have been easier ways to accomplis same but back when i did it i didnt know abt them

I think if you follow some tuts you can most definitely be an awesome gfx artist! It just takes some time and some effort. I am not that good, but the tuts will help you create more of an effect.

i did read some tuts ages ago and still sometimes read them but not much,infact signatures aint the thing which i concider as my main area when it comes to gfx,besides when you dont read tuts the result will be much more original then when doing everything accoring the tuts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i`ve already kinda abandoned that flashy technique,it was something i did...about 8 months ago and only for a very short period

as for the elf thats one of my older generation signatures but u got it bit wrong
its done with gardient layer and difference cloud layer,and c4d,the c4d,rest of it just is faded out,merged with elf and that blue difference cloud layer put on top of it on overlay mode with clipping layer mask ....sure there would have been easier ways to accomplis same but back when i did it i didnt know abt them
Well I meant that it was so simple. I used to do stuff like that and sometimes they look cool, but sometimes simple isn't always best. I end up doing it sometimes also.

i did read some tuts ages ago and still sometimes read them but not much,infact signatures aint the thing which i concider as my main area when it comes to gfx,besides when you dont read tuts the result will be much more original then when doing everything accoring the tuts

The reason people use tuts is so that they can learn more about the usage of the whole program, it should also help you learn your own style because you start becoming more familiar with it.

I'm not trying to discourage you, just wanted to give you want I learned about it. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's possible, I mean if he's really dedicated to his work, he can be pretty good, I love the one where your name kinda flashes, can you teach me how to do that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's possible, I mean if he's really dedicated to his work, he can be pretty good, I love the one where your name kinda flashes, can you teach me how to do that?

the purple sephiroth one?simle use layer clipping mask on gardient layer over text layer
or some of those colour changing ones?those are simple too
i did those with jasc animation shop 3 but i know also how to do it with photoshop,just it was easier with jasc since i didnt have to bother animating them by hard way

anyways if u wanna try it with photoshop make copy layers of the part u want flashing
with colours u want to use,then when animating it use opacity to change colours smoothly

anyway it didnt take so long to learn all this,just it isnt my main area as much as website graphics are which take big part of my time

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The animated one's are good but i don't like the colors it's like a '70 lava lamp and i don't like them but the other one's are nice :D

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most with low quality.
I mostly use tuts for getting ideas, not getting the whole style,
and very far for me to mostly look-a-like to the outcome of the tutorial,
I read for the idea.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most with low quality.
I mostly use tuts for getting ideas, not getting the whole style,
and very far for me to mostly look-a-like to the outcome of the tutorial,
I read for the idea.

well....thats one way to get ideas,personally i prefer music,movies and books for ideas...
anyways everyone has their personal style&ways of getting ideas

about low quality i agree on most parts even tought theres some which are all about quality like that stark one

Back