• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, nice to see you, here is ewix developer of Requiem reborn project. In this thread I will share information on the development of our server.
A small description of the project:
The server is developed from scratch based on the latest actual client and updated in the wake of the official one.
I have developed the necessary tools to analyze and debug the network protocol of the game and partially refine the client if necessary.
Also we help fix bugs on the official server and we want to make this beautiful game work as long as possible. (obviously this is necessary for development).

What's ready:
Login server - 100%
Account system - 100%
Clustering - 100%
Character accounting system - 100%
Exception handlers - ~50%

Game server - 5%
NPC system - 80%
Inventory/storage - will be ready in the next update.
Damage system - 20%
Movement between locations - 50%
Movement of NPCs/characters - 50%
Skill usage - 10%
Level system - 100%
Chat system - 90%, whispering is disabled.

Many other systems are under development and it does not make sense to specify them now.
Public test server is available 24/7, you can check it out for yourself if you want.

More information about the project, launcher, chat commands you can find in our discord community - REQUIEM REBORN (discord.com)

Ask questions, I'll be happy to answer them all :)

In the attached files I have added a launcher to log in to our server.
Installation: unzip and place RebornLauncher in the folder requiem.
Usage: Run RebornLauncher.
You can also use the old method, run requiem.exe with the startup parameters requiem-reborn.ru -FromLauncher 0/0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 0
On the server is enabled automatic registration of accounts, do not enter data from the official server!
Thank you, have a nice day!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well ,is something
ewix - [Showcase] Requiem Online: Desiderium mortis - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Hi everyone, nice to see you, here is ewix developer of Requiem reborn project. In this thread I will share information on the development of our server.
A small description of the project:
The server is developed from scratch based on the latest actual client and updated in the wake of the official one.
I have developed the necessary tools to analyze and debug the network protocol of the game and partially refine the client if necessary.
Also we help fix bugs on the official server and we want to make this beautiful game work as long as possible. (obviously this is necessary for development).

What's ready:
Login server - 100%
Account system - 100%
Clustering - 100%
Character accounting system - 100%
Exception handlers - ~50%

Game server - 5%
NPC system - 80%
Inventory/storage - will be ready in the next update.
Damage system - 20%
Movement between locations - 50%
Movement of NPCs/characters - 50%
Skill usage - 10%
Level system - 100%
Chat system - 90%, whispering is disabled.

Many other systems are under development and it does not make sense to specify them now.
Public test server is available 24/7, you can check it out for yourself if you want.

More information about the project, launcher, chat commands you can find in our discord community - REQUIEM REBORN (discord.com)

Ask questions, I'll be happy to answer them all :)

In the attached files I have added a launcher to log in to our server.
Installation: unzip and place RebornLauncher in the folder requiem.
Usage: Run RebornLauncher.
You can also use the old method, run requiem.exe with the startup parameters requiem-reborn.ru -FromLauncher 0/0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 0
On the server is enabled automatic registration of accounts, do not enter data from the official server!
Thank you, have a nice day!

Finally someone would develope an emulator..do you think the project could also be open source for future development and maybe closed state with help from others if needs?i offer my help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally someone would develope an emulator..do you think the project could also be open source for future development and maybe closed state with help from others if needs?i offer my help
Currently a fully private source code project, you can still help if you have the right skills, DM me in discord @ewixru. Thank you

Back