• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Sig] The Master Swordsman

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Found a good stock with this character I couldn't render...
So decided to make the sig with the complete stock, and didn't turn out that bad...
Creeps - [Sig] The Master Swordsman - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C?? The stock is on the requests section where I asked for a render, but ended up not needing it

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
blur sharpen doesnt create depth... /face.
it lows the quality and gets a bit blurry.
its nice what you did with the stock, i like the flow, colors, lighting, even text, and the outcome but the background is lq. 7/10 there.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sharpen and blur does create depth, it doesn't just lower the quality.
I focused on the flow on this sig, I really did my best there and you can kind of check the result

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really agree with Astro, it's way too low quality and looks like things are spammed and done fast...
Really?? whoa, it just took me like 1 hour to make, smudge the stock to get it usable, adding the C4D's to make some flow...
I used all HQ resources, next time I won't blur it, that might be the problem :/

Anyways thanks for your comments ^^

Can you tell me what parts you see low quality so that I will try not make something like that again?

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really?? whoa, it just took me like 1 hour to make, smudge the stock to get it usable, adding the C4D's to make some flow...
I used all HQ resources, next time I won't blur it, that might be the problem :/

Anyways thanks for your comments ^^

Can you tell me what parts you see low quality so that I will try not make something like that again?

Everything except the text o_O

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
the render isnt as lq as the rest of the tag too.

Back