Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sig] The Master Swordsman

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Found a good stock with this character I couldn't render...
So decided to make the sig with the complete stock, and didn't turn out that bad...
Creeps - [Sig] The Master Swordsman - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C?? The stock is on the requests section where I asked for a render, but ended up not needing it

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
blur sharpen doesnt create depth... /face.
it lows the quality and gets a bit blurry.
its nice what you did with the stock, i like the flow, colors, lighting, even text, and the outcome but the background is lq. 7/10 there.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sharpen and blur does create depth, it doesn't just lower the quality.
I focused on the flow on this sig, I really did my best there and you can kind of check the result

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really agree with Astro, it's way too low quality and looks like things are spammed and done fast...
Really?? whoa, it just took me like 1 hour to make, smudge the stock to get it usable, adding the C4D's to make some flow...
I used all HQ resources, next time I won't blur it, that might be the problem :/

Anyways thanks for your comments ^^

Can you tell me what parts you see low quality so that I will try not make something like that again?

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really?? whoa, it just took me like 1 hour to make, smudge the stock to get it usable, adding the C4D's to make some flow...
I used all HQ resources, next time I won't blur it, that might be the problem :/

Anyways thanks for your comments ^^

Can you tell me what parts you see low quality so that I will try not make something like that again?

Everything except the text o_O

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
the render isnt as lq as the rest of the tag too.

Back