Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Reaction score
Add an image.
Aion-trial-error - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Obviously, you need to be level 10 to sell.
When have time i change this in the code.
Yeah, I got that, my concern was that I've never experienced that with any emulator I've tried, and I didn't know if being considered a "trial" account would cause other issues later. Thanks for checking it out.

Reaction score
Yeah, I got that, my concern was that I've never experienced that with any emulator I've tried, and I didn't know if being considered a "trial" account would cause other issues later. Thanks for checking it out.
Interesting!! i hadn't noticed this message, i believe it was edited wrong.
I never had this problem.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
WELCOME!!

Yes, i stopped the fixes for Aion, but can i be honest with you?
Use these files, it's your best option for Aion 5.8 ->
These files have less bugs than AionGer...
Also use the files from the Aion Login FIX folder on the client.

Enjoy!!

EDIT: Add the files to the root of C: or D:, Database and Java portable are already included.
Definitely the best 5.8 sever. Your servers are the best. Thank you so much, Robson :zippy:

Reaction score
I fixed some quests and missions, as well as the issue with the sale of items in the portable shop, which was not functioning before. Now everything is working fine, but there is still a lot to be fixed. I'm playing gradually and learning with this version. So far, I have only been playing as an "Asmodian" and I haven't tested the quests and missions on the "Elyos" side yet. I have already completed all the missions and quests on the "Asmodian" side until I reached Beluslan. However, as a regular player without using XP, without being a VIP or prize, and without having admin privileges, I tested it in both ways and everything works fine, except for the event missions, which are only available to normal or VIP players. I did notice that when you arrive in Beluslan, around level 40, there aren't many quests available, so I need to figure out how it works since I'm not familiar with this 5.8 version.

Reaction score
Obviously, you need to be level 10 to sell.
When have time i change this in the code.
I recently tried out a 5.1 emulator and it did the same, so maybe that's just a 5.x thing? In any case, it's certainly not a priority to change, once I got to 10 I was able to sell fine on both and there doesn't appear to be any other issues with it being a "truly free" account.

Reaction score
I recently tried out a 5.1 emulator and it did the same, so maybe that's just a 5.x thing? In any case, it's certainly not a priority to change, once I got to 10 I was able to sell fine on both and there doesn't appear to be any other issues with it being a "truly free" account.
Yes, that's because the base of 5.8 is the 5.1 files.

Reaction score
Here's something I didn't know about this version 5.8 of the Aion client. If you click on ESC, go to Options, then to the Game Options tab, and then to the Interface menu, look for "Display low level Quest" and activate it, applying the changes, it will make the classic quests appear on the NPCs. I haven't tested it yet, but I think this will solve the problem of being stuck at level 40 without any quests to complete.
Aion0004 - Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
WELCOME!!

Yes, i stopped the fixes for Aion, but can i be honest with you?
Use these files, it's your best option for Aion 5.8 ->
These files have less bugs than AionGer...
Also use the files from the Aion Login FIX folder on the client.

Enjoy!!

EDIT: Add the files to the root of C: or D:, Database and Java portable are already included.
Hi Robyson, I know you're not really doing Aion stuff any more, but if by any chance you've made more fixes since this in your spare time we would love to get that code. No worries if not, I am having a great time playing with this code and haven't had any serious issues yet.

Edit: Compiled code I meant, I know you understandably don't share the source.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Robyson, I know you're not really doing Aion stuff any more, but if by any chance you've made more fixes since this in your spare time we would love to get that code. No worries if not, I am having a great time playing with this code and haven't had any serious issues yet.

Edit: Compiled code I meant, I know you understandably don't share the source.
The code i have now is private and in advanced fixes and will not be shared, sorry.

Use the fixes that dezalmado has, he is doing a good job ;)

Reaction score
@pressure68, Maybe this can help you with the corrections

This was posted in the thread he created ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was posted in the thread he created ;)

Yeah i did assemble the emu+++ like in this threat i must doing something wrong because i have only issues. Than i played the ssp 5.8 here and it works fine. Even has solved that problem that i had wirh other emus (my gladi has now a cleric healing spell). Dont know how they did that, but i will look into the files finding out.

Reaction score
Yeah i did assemble the emu+++ like in this threat i must doing something wrong because i have only issues. Than i played the ssp 5.8 here and it works fine. Even has solved that problem that i had wirh other emus (my gladi has now a cleric healing spell). Dont know how they did that, but i will look into the files finding out.
It took a lot of doing but I was finally able to compile the source given and get the loginserver and gameserver to run fine. Then I got an error about the gameserver when starting the client, even though the same client install works fine with Robyson's pack. I have the country code set up right, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I gave up at that point and just went back to playing his pack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You get the Country Error? I got that too but i changed the game server to cc1 also the client cc1 and the bat im using after that ist works the server is eu but the client is NA changing to cc1 was the best option here.

Reaction score
You get the Country Error? I got that too but i changed the game server to cc1 also the client cc1 and the bat im using after that ist works the server is eu but the client is NA changing to cc1 was the best option here.
I'm sure that's how I set it up, but I must have missed something. I'll check it again later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure to change the game server the .bat and the cc.ini, also look if you have lang enu or en that makes a differnet too.

Back