Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Reaction score
Ok, I made some additional corrections. The first modification I made was in the function of opening the Boxes, previously, it was necessary to open them one by one. It is now possible to select an 'x' number to be decomposed from the Box, which has provided a huge improvement. I also fixed several quests that weren't working for both factions, but I haven't had time to test everything yet. If anyone can test them I would be grateful. Another thing I fixed was buffs from event NPCs, which were not available. To solve this problem, I enabled all events simultaneously. Also, I made adjustments to some event quests. If possible, I ask that you review these changes as well. As for the house quest, I don't remember exactly what the problem was, but I fixed the Asmodian side. When I remember, I'll make the correction on the Elyos side. I also made other corrections that I don't remember at the moment. My next task will be to look at the restriction on selling items at level 10 and investigate an issue that has been bugging me, which is the inability to teleport with my minions, as well as issues regarding the use of scrolls and other related issues. However, I cannot promise solutions as I have no programming knowledge. For me, these are just letters and numbers. I'm having fun in the game and trying to solve the problems I encounter along the way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I made some additional corrections. The first modification I made was in the function of opening the Boxes, previously, it was necessary to open them one by one. It is now possible to select an 'x' number to be decomposed from the Box, which has provided a huge improvement. I also fixed several quests that weren't working for both factions, but I haven't had time to test everything yet. If anyone can test them I would be grateful. Another thing I fixed was buffs from event NPCs, which were not available. To solve this problem, I enabled all events simultaneously. Also, I made adjustments to some event quests. If possible, I ask that you review these changes as well. As for the house quest, I don't remember exactly what the problem was, but I fixed the Asmodian side. When I remember, I'll make the correction on the Elyos side. I also made other corrections that I don't remember at the moment. My next task will be to look at the restriction on selling items at level 10 and investigate an issue that has been bugging me, which is the inability to teleport with my minions, as well as issues regarding the use of scrolls and other related issues. However, I cannot promise solutions as I have no programming knowledge. For me, these are just letters and numbers. I'm having fun in the game and trying to solve the problems I encounter along the way.
Thanks! I’ll test it out and post anything I find.

Reaction score
First of all, thank you so much for improving on this and for sharing it. I'm not a java coder, but I would be happy to share simple fixes that I have figured out along the way.

Can you start a new thread dedicated to this where we can share fixes and bug reports? Honestly we are working from what Robson shared, which is not the same as the SPP that this thread is for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your time i will test it if i have time sadly im a bit busy at the moment

Reaction score
I've played to 20 so far with an Elyos Assassin. I have some notes:
- decomposting does not work for me at all, it doesn't matter if I leave it at 1 or select another number.
- the Fledgling Daeva's Equipment Box you get after the Ascension Ceremony will not open. This has always worked fine before.

I'll wait until you start a new thread before I post my full bug report.

Reaction score
I've played to 20 so far with an Elyos Assassin. I have some notes:
- decomposting does not work for me at all, it doesn't matter if I leave it at 1 or select another number.
- the Fledgling Daeva's Equipment Box you get after the Ascension Ceremony will not open. This has always worked fine before.

I'll wait until you start a new thread before I post my full bug report.
yes, I'm connected for the hour, so I'm seeing the other part that connects to these box animations because there are two types of code different from the aion encom and the aion gem. little to show the items it kind of loads without showing the animation.

Reaction score
yes, I'm connected for the hour, so I'm seeing the other part that connects to these box animations because there are two types of code different from the aion encom and the aion gem. little to show the items it kind of loads without showing the animation.
FYI, I restored back the original of this first:
- data\static_data\decomposable_items\decomposable_items.xml

That didn't fix it, so I restored the AL-Game.jar from your last update (file dated Jul 4). After that, I could use the Fledgling Box and the two boxes it made.

Last edited:
Reaction score
FYI, I restored back the original of this first:
- data\static_data\decomposable_items\decomposable_items.xml

That didn't fix it, so I restored the AL-Game.jar from your last update (file dated Jul 4). After that, not only could I use the Fledgling Box and the two boxes it made.
try to replace it with this now yes it was right test there.

problem that fixing one thing and another broke :) now you can't use mounts.

Last edited:
Reaction score

problem that fixing one thing and another broke :) now you can't use mounts.
dezalmado using the files from the SPP source code (AionGer) won't always work with those files,
then you will probably have problems with it.

Reaction score
I added a link for the Encom source in the other thread.

dezalmado
Yes, I'm connected. I use Aion 5.8 Svn (ENCOM) to apply the fixes but I get the fixes from Aion_GER_5.8_rev279_Full because those functions are working there but the writing of the two are different. My second choice would be Aion Emulator 7.5-7.7Svn (ENCOM), but the problem is that the code has been implemented with a lot of other things and has reduced a lot of other things, and since I don't understand much, I'm opting for the simplest way for me, which turns out to be impossible :) but I'll manage slowly I'll look.

Yes, I'm connected. I use Aion 5.8 Svn (ENCOM) to apply the fixes but I get the fixes from Aion_GER_5.8_rev279_Full because those functions are working there but the writing of the two are different. My second choice would be Aion Emulator 7.5-7.7Svn (ENCOM), but the problem is that the code has been implemented with a lot of other things and has reduced a lot of other things, and since I don't understand much, I'm opting for the simplest way for me, which turns out to be impossible :) but I'll manage slowly I'll look.
"I already fixed the problem. I'm going to put the link on the other page." on which top this mount. Robyson

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone upload an account registration page?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys, trying to join in on this project, but I cannot seem to find a working client for it? can someone point me in the right direction? tried some NA 5.8 but it crashes every second login, every second teleport. completely unplayable (even with cc 2 and l10n ENG and such).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Haven't seen Robyson for a long time. Hope he is alright and will be back soon. 🐱

Back