Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Single Player Project - Aion 5.8 (AionGermany)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This would have been a great server but high level bosses or the mobs drop nothing at all and a ton of high level quests are not working. Very disappointed. I do not know how to fix these things either :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a point "when gaming turns into coding" ,or learning how to. Personally ,I do find it to be very satisfying.
If the monsters or bosses are disappearing without dropping anything ,then the likelihood of them actually not having a drop data is quite big.

In some compilations the drop data is in a .dat file inside npc_drops in static data,in others they are inside .xml files.
If quests are not working on an already compiled server ,I suggest you look for a different one. If you know .java ,you can try and fix them.
The quests are located in a folder called quests which is usually here (data\scripts\system\handlers\quest). Although ,fixing a quest is not as straightforward process as you might ,most likely think it is.
You will need the server source files for a particular quest ( different game versions have different quests..) in order to change it.

Some things will take forever to fix ,especially without the source file.
So for all of you who didn't get help nor an update from the people who built this ,I suggest you try and find a source than you can compile by yourselves. Do not blame the people who made this for not providing the source though, they have the right not to.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello can someone help please. I don’t know how to set admin for my account and I never use navicat before. Can someone please guide me through everything from the start to set admin for my account ?
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

How i can get GM without Navicat ?

Thank u
no chance but if you know how edit data base without navicat thats good for you. Any way its no chance to do this without Navicat.

Hello can someone help please. I don’t know how to set admin for my account and I never use navicat before. Can someone please guide me through everything from the start to set admin for my account ?
Thanks
All you have on forum just use search option.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can someone help please. I don’t know how to set admin for my account and I never use navicat before. Can someone please guide me through everything from the start to set admin for my account ? Thanks

Hello there.

To set up an account with admin priviledges ,you need to choose one of 10 access levels.

You can find more about the exact access levels in admin.properties(that's literally the extension of the file ,properties) ,which is located here:
(your gameserver folder)\config\administration\admin.properties

If you want to have all priviledges ,they inherit from one another ,you need to set your accountwith an access level of 10 (highest).

Once you open your Navicat ,navigate to your loginserver database.
Open the table account_data like in the picture bellow

That's pretty much it.Restart the server and you should have all rights available once you login.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there.

To set up an account with admin priviledges ,you need to choose one of 10 access levels.

You can find more about the exact access levels in admin.properties(that's literally the extension of the file ,properties) ,which is located here:
(your server folder)\config\administration\admin.properties

If you want to have all priviledges ,they inherit from one another ,you need to set your account
with an access level of 10 (highest).

That's pretty much it.Restart the server and you
should have all rights available once you login.

Hello,

My Navicat dont show me my Account Data files, i sync all my Login server and Gameserver SQL files with Navicat but everytime Navicat show nothing. I usw Aiongermany Servers and use Navicat Tutorial from this Forum. Can u help me maybe?

Thank u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try a different Navicat for MySQL or use a different database manager.
I just tested the sql files and I am able to see all databases and their tables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use Navicat 15 for MySQL.

Which version of Navicat use u?

I try to find another version of this, thank u.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there.

(your gameserver folder)\config\administration\admin.properties

If you want to have all priviledges ,they inherit from one another ,you need to set your accountwith an access level of 10 (highest).

That's pretty much it.Restart the server and you should have all rights available once you login.
Thanks , I opened navicat and have the database ready but is it normal if the table is empty ?
I try to input my id and password and change the access level but nothing happen ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks , I opened navicat and have the database ready but is it normal if the table is empty ?I try to input my id and password and change the access level but nothing happen ingame
I have the Same Problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks , I opened navicat and have the database ready but is it normal if the table is empty ?I try to input my id and password and change the access level but nothing happen ingame

Hi ,the table will be empty if you have not created an account.
The server will automatically fill in new account data in the tables once you create an account.

You need to set automatic account creation to true in the configuration files (if it is not set already).
(your loginserver folder)\config\network\network.properties

# Create accounts automatically or not?
loginserver.accounts.autocreate = true

Once you set it to true ,when you login in game ,your table should fill in the values.If nothing happens ,check if your loginserver can actually connect to the database.
If it can't ,you will usually get an error in the loginserver console.
Let me know if you still have an issue.

PS: I just noticed that you have all of your tables in one database.
Did you actually execute loginserver.sql and gameserver.sql in one database ?
You need to create two databases,gameserver and loginserver.

Check the red colored lines and change them accordingly to your MySQL databases.
Check all lines that I will post here,check if the red colored text is matching your database:
Also check this photo

1st. (loginserver folder)\config\network\database.properties
# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/loginserver5?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8
# Database password# NOTE: Change this! Root password is not safe!
database.password = password

2nd. (gameserver folder)\config\network\database.properties
# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/gameserver5?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

3rd. (gameserver folder)\config\network\network.properties
# ----------------------------#
Network Config's:
# ----------------------------
#

# Password of this game server
gameserver.network.login.password = password

4th. (gameserver folder)\config\main\gameserver.properties
# Name of your loginserver database
# MySQL5AbyssRankDAO fix to exclude GM/Staff from Abyss Ranking list
# Default: al_server_ls
loginserver.database.name = loginserver5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ,the table will be empty if you have not created an account.
The server will automatically fill in new account data in the tables once you create an account.

You need to set automatic account creation to true in the configuration files (if it is not set already).
(your loginserver folder)\config\network\network.properties

# Create accounts automatically or not?
loginserver.accounts.autocreate = true

Once you set it to true ,when you login in game ,your table should fill in the values.If nothing happens ,check if your loginserver can actually connect to the database.
If it can't ,you will usually get an error in the loginserver console.
Let me know if you still have an issue.

PS: I just noticed that you have all of your tables in one database.
Did you actually execute loginserver.sql and gameserver.sql in one database ?
You need to create two databases,gameserver and loginserver.

Check the red colored lines and change them accordingly to your MySQL databases.
Check all lines that I will post here,check if the red colored text is matching your database:
Also check this photo

1st. (loginserver folder)\config\network\database.properties
# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/loginserver5?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

2nd. (gameserver folder)\config\network\database.properties
# This is database url.
database.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/gameserver5?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

3rd. (gameserver folder)\config\network\network.properties
# ----------------------------#
Network Config's:
# ----------------------------
#

# Password of this game server
gameserver.network.login.password = password

4th. (gameserver folder)\config\main\gameserver.properties
# Name of your loginserver database
# MySQL5AbyssRankDAO fix to exclude GM/Staff from Abyss Ranking list
# Default: al_server_ls
loginserver.database.name = loginserver5
Hello,

i do everything what u write and still nothing in my Navicat.

Can someone help me, i dont know why Navicat not connect with my Database, i can start this server normaly und play. Everything works, but not Navicat..

Thank u

Hey,

My Navicat find now my Database but now i have new problem.

When i create a new Character, i have Error. World Database Error

23:36:58.178 ERROR[PacketProcessor:2]: - Error saving new player: 320929 Execom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '320929' for key 'PRIMARY' at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[na:1.7.0_80] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:360) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:971) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3887) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3823) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2435) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2530) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1907) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1199) ~[mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar:5.1.33] at com.jolbox.bonecp.PreparedStatementHandle.execute(PreparedStatementHandle.java:138) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE] at mysql5.MySQL5PlayerDAO.saveNewPlayer(MySQL5PlayerDAO.java]:269) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.storeNewPlayer(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.A.qA.runImpl(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionClientPacket.run(Unknown Source) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:48) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:41) [al-commons.jar:na] at com.aionemu.commons.network.PacketProcessor$PacketProcessorTask.run(PacketProcessor.java:266) [al-commons.jar:na] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_80]23:37:08.741 INFO [pool-4-thread-1]: - Sending account disconnected 3

What now?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
Do a clean install . Remove all databases ,or delete all tables and execute SQL files again.
[PacketProcessor:2]: - Error saving new player: 320929 Execom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '320929' for key 'PRIMARY' at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

In the SQL file
PRIMARY KEY for players table is (`id`).
Just do a fresh install.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank u Guy´s everyhting is working!!!

THANK U!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I got this working rather easily with all the thread help, but was curious since I no longer see a 5.8 folder in github is there a way to get the last 5.8 fixes anywhere else? And if so do I just need to replace certain folders and not the startup .bats?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
Not sure if someone is working on or has stable source of this.
The one that was in the git repository seems to be the final thing.

I am using that same source , editing lots of files.

But if you get your hands on a new fixes:

If it's Java related ,you'll have to find out what exactly are these
files fixing and swap your old java files in the source or just copy
the changed code inside the fix file and paste it in your file.
This method won't work if the sources are not same,due to
compilation issues,unless you edit the file/code appropriately.

If it's something like SQL database update , you need to check if
that file is dropping old tables and creating new after that ,because
you will lose your stored data ,depending on the table.

If you specify what fixes you are referring to ,I might be able to
give more accurate information.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I might be jumping the gun on it, I saw a lot of comments about bosses disappearing and drops not working so wasn't sure if they had released more fixes since the original posters one click option. I haven't jumped into the game much yet, wanted to make sure it was working first, which I did get in. I just wanted to make sure I had the best version of 5.8 I could get before I got too deep into it. If that makes any sense. Like if there were any dungeon or quest issues that were fixed later than the original release.

Back