- Joined
- Oct 21, 2013
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 8
Hello ,
I've been working on a map for quite a while now and decided to make a few screen shots and post them here
to ask for the community's opinion.
I'm about 85% with the map in general not counting interiors,
I've build my studio using the AllRight source with studio fix.
below is the result of 1,5 weeks of non stop mapping.
Will release final map once i've done enough testing (or positives reviews or well build critisism )
tt1:
I've been working on a map for quite a while now and decided to make a few screen shots and post them here
to ask for the community's opinion.
I'm about 85% with the map in general not counting interiors,
I've build my studio using the AllRight source with studio fix.
below is the result of 1,5 weeks of non stop mapping.
Will release final map once i've done enough testing (or positives reviews or well build critisism )
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register

