Small Adjustments

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Guys, I put my panel in the air but is having this problem. I've read all posts related to errors in the panel but could not solve the problem.

And I will make a request for this post. I need a game.exe Brazilian Portuguese with Ice Mine map included.

Thanks and I apologize for my English
 

Attachments

  • Teste2 - Small Adjustments - RaGEZONE Forums
    Teste2.webp
    103 KB · Views: 101
SQL connection has failed. Don't use web control panels, and the ArcadePT one is very old. Probably needs some considerable updating.

It's clearly working via ODBC, even though most PServers use... err... other methods. (MDAC? Not sure, but I know SQL.dll and Clan.dll don't use ODBC)

As for PtBR client... you may ask, but Brazilian and English clients don't work on any of our servers, so it seems a little pointless except for research. (in which case, who cares what maps it has)
 
As for PtBR client... you may ask, but Brazilian and English clients don't work on any of our servers, so it seems a little pointless except for research. (in which case, who cares what maps it has)
PTBr client works with that leaked server I released :zippy:
 
I have searched, and i could only find the panel ArcadePT is the XPT conta maneger well old.If there is another panel available and I thank you.
The client PTBr with Ice Mine map included not found for download.

If they can help me i thank
 
XPT (I believe) is newer, EditionPK Painel is newer still. IDK what the links to them are like.
 
SQL connection has failed.
Err... wrong!

post your "cadastrar.php" you need to change datetime format.

dd-mm

for

mm-dd..
Err... right but not the best solution.


To explain a bit, the problem is that the SQL server is trying to cast a DATE type on a string. The order of day, month, year, the separators, all of this is determined by the language of the login role used to connect to the database.

For instance, if you use "sa" for the PT server, it requires british (cup'o'tea anyone?) time formating, so you should set its language to English.
I have no idea which time format this panel uses, but as it is coupled with a PT server, I'd guess it's also using the English timeformat.
And considering all your error message are in portuguese, I suppose you have installed your SQL server one a PT/BR server, with the default locale as PT/BR. The "sa" login default configuration for language is... "System default" \o/ .
So it's probably trying to cast brazilian timeformat over a british one, hence the error.

The simple fix would be to either:
- create a new connection role, with its locale set as English and configure the panel to use it,
- change the "sa" (or whatever login you are currenctly using) login's local to English
 
PTBr client works with that leaked server I released :zippy:

The client PTBr with Ice Mine map also does not succeed for download.


XPT (I believe) is newer, EditionPK Painel is newer still. IDK what the links to them are like.

The panel did not find EditionPK for download.
The simple fix would be to either:
- create a new connection role, with its locale set as English and configure the panel to use it,
- change the "sa" (or whatever login you are currenctly using) login's local to English

I tried everything you said and the error persisted.
 
Okay, I'm working to replace the original
 
post that file (cadastrar.php) ninho90 -_-

Trance is posted the code for the "cadastrar.php'. Only one question. The Querys to rotate this panel and different.
But Querys that i used in SQL for construction of the server are the same?
Because i had already add to Query for this panel, but it was succesful. Already the XPT conta manger was succesful without any error. I Have a page that the player does not need enter the panel to register the account, it already contains the form register.
THE page may conflict with the panel? Since the XPT Account Maneger does not have the option to register of user.

Thanks Trance by aid
 

Attachments

okay, try to change it "$datahoje = date("m-d-Y");"

to another format like "d-m-Y";

$datahoje = date("d-m-Y");

about query, it depends because maybe this panel use new tables to stock new informations that is not used in game , used only in panel and usually when it use new tables return a message error with absent tables so you need create it. I realize that this error dont came up at screen that you posted XD
unless it will come up after you register xD
 
SheenBR. Could you help me to find the link to download the client PTBr with Ice Mine Map?
One would assume you could download it from , therefore it should not be hosted anywhere else. :ott1:
 
okay, try to change it "$datahoje = with absent tables so you need create it. I realize that this error dont came up at screen that you posted XD
unless it will come up after you register xD

Trance can register the account, but i cannot create the char^^. I think that the Querys used to create a server using Xpt account maneger, is different to a server that uses Querys to use a panel.

What do you advise, try to find Querys of servers that use the panel or modify the lines in the other tables in accountdbo?

One would assume you could download it from , therefore it should not be hosted anywhere else. :ott1:

Bobsobol, has already tried with client Hazit, but i cannot change anything in it. I am looking for the client to edit it to a server. IT is almost impossible to find. I have clients PTBrs easy edition, but i cannot include new maps .Now that this customer is going to ET2.
 
Bobsobol, has already tried with client Hazit, but i cannot change anything in it. I am looking for the client to edit it to a server. IT is almost impossible to find. I have clients PTBrs easy edition, but i cannot include new maps .Now that this customer is going to ET2.
You should not find that anywhere except Hazit, then make edits your-self to meet your needs.

Most people who make a PT client easier to modify use a Korean one, and with good reason.

If you want to use the Brazilian one, you should be prepared to start from scratch with your own work.
 
I think that is better if you solve panel problem before starts new 'subject'.

----
About table on sql ,

When you try to do something involving SQL , its returning one message when get some error , so you can see what error its , usually its return "There is not XXXXXX Table"



[PMNo] [int] NOT NULL,
[Userid] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NOT NULL,
[Passwd] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NOT NULL,
[Question] [varchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[Reply] [varchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[CUserName1] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[CUserName2] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[KUserName1] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[KUserName2] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[Age] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[Gender] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[varchar](200) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[Job] [varchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[ZipCode1] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[ZipCode2] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[Add1] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[Add2] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[Add3] [varchar](100) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[PhoneNum1] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[PhoneNum2] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[PhoneNum3] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[EmailChk] [varchar](1) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[DelChk] [varchar](1) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
[RegistDay] [datetime] NULL,
[DiaNasc] [nchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
[MesNasc] [nchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
[AnoNasc] [nchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
[sexo] [nchar](15) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
[ip] [nchar](30) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
[Gold] [nchar](20) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
[senhapainel] [varchar](50) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
[pais] [varchar](50) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL[/quote]

check this that I rip from Brazillian Forum, it is creating (is not complet) new tables that Panel actually is using to stock informations..

maybe your panel can be using (need) new tables...

When you put it online you execute new query or an old panel


---------

[I]I can not say without know what you do/use ..

Char is not stocked on SQL and yes on dataserver, maybe if you share that folder and enable all permissions can be work :)[/I]
 
You should not find

If you want to use the Brazilian one, you should be prepared to start from scratch with your own work.

I will try to match the Koreano for the portuguese. Thank you bobsobol

Trance^^. For a look at these errors, it may be that the php.ini is poorly configured.
 

Attachments

  • Teste2 - Small Adjustments - RaGEZONE Forums
    Teste2.webp
    70 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
"Permissions Denied"

you need allow permissions on IIS and on folder, in Properties XD
i think that only on folder can be work because on standard when you start to create an server you need to allow on iis.. try on folder if still dont work check on your IIS ...
 
Last edited:
Back