Small Adjustments

You should not find that anywhere except Hazit, then make edits your-self to meet your needs.

Most people who make a PT client easier to modify use a Korean one, and with good reason.

If you want to use the Brazilian one, you should be prepared to start from scratch with your own work.

I tried to modify the game.exe Hazit, but the game.exe leaves.It seems that it is protected.Bobsobol you could help me to find some.Because if i do not get all my work was in vain.

"Permissions Denied"

you need allow permissions on IIS and on folder, in Properties XD
i think that only on folder can be work because on standard when you start to create an server you need to allow on iis.. try on folder if still dont work check on your IIS ...


I will check these errors. Thank you Trance^^
 
Well, it's not a week since you didn't know where to download it. I couldn't hack XTrap out of it in that little time if I didn't have anything else to do with my time, so... no, I believe your expectations are too high. Try something easier. (I did say, there are several good reasons why we use jPT or kPT... that is one of them, the other is that by the time you hacked out the mess that Suba and Hazit make of XTrap in their clients, you still have a very messy, buggy client and wonder why you wasted so much time [IMHO])
 
Back