• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

So, How's Things?

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, but the way things go I never have the money / time off work / passport for that pond jumping.

2 years ago I was selling my house, a year ago it was moving here, and this year it was buying a house. All cost time and money.
Right now I have this big house, two living rooms, formal dining room - and I don't even own a couch! (let alone a dining table)

Plus if I come that far in a tin can, I want to spend enough time there to make it worthwhile. I would need to do some touring.
Well there are plenty of options to tour, this could be as simple as seeing Scotland, going through all of the UK or even visiting some other countries, all of it could be combined in 1 visit. I'm sure plenty of people would help you out on all the things you need and maybe even join you on some of those things.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Well there are plenty of options to tour, this could be as simple as seeing Scotland, going through all of the UK or even visiting some other countries, all of it could be combined in 1 visit. I'm sure plenty of people would help you out on all the things you need and maybe even join you on some of those things.
The joining part sounds the best. :) In all honesty the earliest I see this happening would be in 2 years. This year is nearing an end and my vacation time for next year is all booked up. Who knows what will happen by then. It wouldn't hurt to put this on my wishlist though.

Reaction score
Guys I found a video of flameing when he crashed one of my bday parties

Gift to skinhead - YouTube

:love:

I wish I didn't live on the other side of the pond so I could actually go to one of these parties you guys have. :(

I think you will get to one eventually :D When the time is right ^_^

Reaction score
The joining part sounds the best. :) In all honesty the earliest I see this happening would be in 2 years. This year is nearing an end and my vacation time for next year is all booked up. Who knows what will happen by then. It wouldn't hurt to put this on my wishlist though.
Well be warned though, if you go once, you will want to go the next time as well, it's extremely addictive. ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, but the way things go I never have the money / time off work / passport for that pond jumping.

2 years ago I was selling my house, a year ago it was moving here, and this year it was buying a house. All cost time and money.
Right now I have this big house, two living rooms, formal dining room - and I don't even own a couch! (let alone a dining table)

Plus if I come that far in a tin can, I want to spend enough time there to make it worthwhile. I would need to do some touring.

I know what you mean. I want to go to US, but if I do, I want to be spending at least a month there touring a few states at least.

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I want to go to US, but if I do, I want to be spending at least a month there touring a few states at least.

To be fair England is tiny compared to America. If you *really* want to tour, do England first, then Scotland and Ireland. If you like sheep, you can go visit Dans flock too. A day in London to see all the poop down there, just avoid all the murder and crap, then get out asap! Then a day in Manchester, Newcastle, cross into Scotland into Edinburgh. If you are going with a BF, probably go further into Scotland and find a nice B&B in a tiny town. Then over into Ireland, get wasted a lot, back over into Wales, pet some sheep, and back down to London (avoiding as many gangs as possible!)

I'd say a week or maybe two and you will see everything the UK has to offer. And hear enough accents to make your head hurt :D. Then you could continue on through the channel tunnel into France, Belgium, Netherlands (get high) and Germany (do it in October! Oktoberfest ftw!) then if you feel like it, Austria and into Italy.

That's basically Europe. Ignoring Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland, which are also nice countries.

Reaction score
Be nice to see more new faces at RaGEPARTIES. Been to 4 now and can't wait for next one. This time taking 3 outfits so as to if one fails then always have another spare as felt a little left out last time. =(
Here is another truth for you, the less you wear, the less that can fall apart. ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To be fair England is tiny compared to America. If you *really* want to tour, do England first, then Scotland and Ireland. If you like sheep, you can go visit Dans flock too. A day in London to see all the poop down there, just avoid all the murder and crap, then get out asap! Then a day in Manchester, Newcastle, cross into Scotland into Edinburgh. If you are going with a BF, probably go further into Scotland and find a nice B&B in a tiny town. Then over into Ireland, get wasted a lot, back over into Wales, pet some sheep, and back down to London (avoiding as many gangs as possible!)

I'd say a week or maybe two and you will see everything the UK has to offer. And hear enough accents to make your head hurt :D. Then you could continue on through the channel tunnel into France, Belgium, Netherlands (get high) and Germany (do it in October! Oktoberfest ftw!) then if you feel like it, Austria and into Italy.

That's basically Europe. Ignoring Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland, which are also nice countries.
Definatly quoted the wrong person right there

FOA Madison. See quote above.

I am also going to travel around europe. but they are easy and cheaper than a trip to the states.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol people kissing butt and flame wars... yep rz still hasn't changed

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Had no time for any internet related stuff besides dota in the past few.... am working for audi for a few months now. bought house and a new car. so ye i try to go on living! And hows life for everyone?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Had no time for any internet related stuff besides dota in the past few.... am working for audi for a few months now. bought house and a new car. so ye i try to go on living! And hows life for everyone?

Also making pirates of the carribean naked dancing song thing.

Reaction score
I'm guessing you traded your planeticket for a Audi? You do realize that no one believes you?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you traded your planeticket for a Audi? You do realize that no one believes you?

I just plain simply could not come that is it. Cancelled the order and that is that.

I do not think i need to explain anything to you considering this. Life and work comes first.
Note that Gohan even if i would want to go it would not be for your bald fat butt , so keep your comments to your self, not interested.

If you are so interested in the fact that i work at audi i will send you an email from my work....

Back