• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you trust ricky's files on your pc that's fine , tho be warned , download this in a protected vm and scan it with multiple AV's , rickymso is not to be trusted , again be warned , this guy never release anything just cause he is a good guy

Reaction score
if you trust ricky's files on your pc that's fine , tho be warned , download this in a protected vm and scan it with multiple AV's , rickymso is not to be trusted , again be warned , this guy never release anything just cause he is a good guy
AV don't work, and it is source code, u can take a look by yourself in the code, learn before posting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AV don't work, and it is source code, u can take a look by yourself in the code, learn before posting.
He is not wrong, looking through this mess of code will take ages. With binaries inside it's a potential risk. He does not say there is a virus inside, just be careful when checking it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@everyone
Did you guys notice that, the server structure/source is the same as Dragon Nest M? it seems that the developer of Origin or ROO and DNM is using the same base code. just my thought.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

• Untitled - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums
    Untitled.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 244
Reaction score
there is another way, if you open the download page, you can enter your google drive page and it will show recent downloads that you have opened, but if you try to copy, it will give an error (and yeah, i have more than 100gb free space).

so still can't download it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is another way, if you open the download page, you can enter your google drive page and it will show recent downloads that you have opened, but if you try to copy, it will give an error (and yeah, i have more than 100gb free space).

so still can't download it
Waiting for a kind person to share that file again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@everyone
Did you guys notice that, the server structure/source is the same as Dragon Nest M? it seems that the developer of Origin or ROO and DNM is using the same base code. just my thought.
yeah. some notepad text include "dragon nest" text

hopefully this is not april fools release LOL

1711991742265 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

@karl7

@everyone
You are right.
The name of company is Huanle Entertainment
This company also developed Dragon Nest M
That's the reason why their server structures are same ^^
And don't worry. that's not a fake.
This game source is perfact!!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@karl7

You are right.
The name of company is Huanle Entertainment
This company also developed Dragon Nest M
That's the reason why their server structures are same ^^
And don't worry. that's not a fake.
This game source is perfact!!
Yes it is not fake. :) you can test the server in windows too as there is a compiled binary. Anyone who has knowledge with DNM can run the server easily or will have an advantage. They even encrypt tables using bytes as well

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I have slow download speed. Do I need to download a 98 GB file? What's inside it that doesn't exist in a 20 GB file? Thanks.

Back