Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is so tits! Appreciate the rls, thx.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Uggg, I hate Mega cause it downloads inside the browser -.- (Anybody have a mirror.)

Anyway, nice job. It seems pretty cool. (from the comments.)

Thinking of renewing mediafire and adding that as a mirror. However, I don't feel like paying for something I don't have to ya know?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thinking of renewing mediafire and adding that as a mirror. However, I don't feel like paying for something I don't have to ya know?

Mediafire doesn't require money. What? It's only 87MB, why would you have to pay for unlimited?

Anyway, thanks for the contribution. I'm sure it'll serve useful to many people.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mediafire doesn't require money. What? It's only 87MB, why would you have to pay for unlimited?

Anyway, thanks for the contribution. I'm sure it'll serve useful to many people.

Oh poop. I forgot it's 87MB. Was thinking of the actual files being over 200MB.

Alright. Time to upload this and add a mirror. Thanks Liv3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this error when dumping items.

Code:
Dumping ItemsDeleted wz_itemdata successfully.
Adding into wz_itemdata.....
Done wz_itemdata...
[]
[]
java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Unknown column 'subKey' in 'field list'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatchSerially(PreparedStateme
nt.java:2018)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatch(PreparedStatement.java:
1454)
        at tools.wztosql.DumpItems.dumpItems(DumpItems.java:91)
        at tools.wztosql.DumpItems.main(DumpItems.java:457)
0 quest.
Finished with errors in 0 minutes 33 seconds
Press any key to continue . . .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get this error when dumping items.

Code:
Dumping ItemsDeleted wz_itemdata successfully.
Adding into wz_itemdata.....
Done wz_itemdata...
[]
[]
java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Unknown column 'subKey' in 'field list'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatchSerially(PreparedStateme
nt.java:2018)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeBatch(PreparedStatement.java:
1454)
        at tools.wztosql.DumpItems.dumpItems(DumpItems.java:91)
        at tools.wztosql.DumpItems.main(DumpItems.java:457)
0 quest.
Finished with errors in 0 minutes 33 seconds
Press any key to continue . . .

Honestly don't know. I've never had those issues and my SQL and coding knowledge is still really raw.

Try putting it in the help thread. Someone better than might be of better assistance. Sorry that you're having errors though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the source =) I have tried it out earlier and there is some bug on some skill like the BAM twister spin doesnt kill the mob and the summon reaper also did nothing.

Any idea how come when creating the Mihile character it is naked??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the source =) I have tried it out earlier and there is some bug on some skill like the BAM twister spin doesnt kill the mob and the summon reaper also did nothing.

Any idea how come when creating the Mihile character it is naked??

Never finished Mihile. Regarding BAM twister. It was working when I was using it.

All skills should deal damage as far as I'm aware. I'll check into it. Make sure you're using my OP codes in case you aren't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you so much for that release !! :)

But I didn't understand something.. it size is 87mb.
When I downloaded it, I saw a "wz" folder inside it. There were some "wz" folders with files inside, and a v117 XML wz (rar, to extract).
Should I remove the extracted wz folders and extract the rar instead? or I need to combine them together ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is some bugs on dual blade skills mostly occur in 5th and 6th job. The skills did not save in db and it became level 0 (cant add) upon re-logging in or changing channel. Those Angelic/Dark Angelic/White Angelic blessing buff will dc the Mihile character.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you so much for that release !! :)

But I didn't understand something.. it size is 87mb.
When I downloaded it, I saw a "wz" folder inside it. There were some "wz" folders with files inside, and a v117 XML wz (rar, to extract).
Should I remove the extracted wz folders and extract the rar instead? or I need to combine them together ?

No. Just leave the wz.rar. I left it in there in case someone needed to get a backup of the wz files.

There is some bugs on dual blade skills mostly occur in 5th and 6th job. The skills did not save in db and it became level 0 (cant add) upon re-logging in or changing channel. Those Angelic/Dark Angelic/White Angelic blessing buff will dc the Mihile character.

You'll have to figure that out on your own. I have no idea whats causing it.

As far as Angelic Blessing buffs. Just get one on GMS (inexpensive) and sniff it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, and why there is no "db.pro" file? and Sera (2001 NPC) is missing lol.. why ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
db.pro?

Sera NPC. Never got added. Not a big deal.

The db.properties that was in lower version sources, now you change it in databaseconnection.java I think.

Sent from my phone using my hands
Yea, you are correct.. my bad, thanks! :)
But there is another problem (last one lol), when I register in game (Auto Register), and the password saved not in SHA1,
which means when I try to login once again after close the game, password is incorrect.. how can I fix it? :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, sorry.. my bad, thanks !

But there is another problem.. few min after im in game (playing), or when I back to login screen after login to an account, the game crashes and a "Server Check" message is popup.. no BAT error and when I launch the server again, it still show me that there is a "Server Check" lol.. why's that?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea, sorry.. my bad, thanks !

But there is another problem.. few min after im in game (playing), or when I back to login screen after login to an account, the game crashes and a "Server Check" message is popup.. no BAT error and when I launch the server again, it still show me that there is a "Server Check" lol.. why's that?

This has nothing to do with my source from what I know. That's all on you. You must have done something or messed with something. I've never experienced this before, nor has any of the people I gave this too before I released it.

Back