Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Siege Mode does not get stuck. You must have tampered with something.

The only current issue with Siege Mode is a visual glitch. However, it only happens when you're in 4th job siege mode. Siege mode still works. You can go in and out of it at will.

I plan on working on it soon. Just that it's tedious. Telling the character where to go, adding over 60 NPC chats and scripting them and the quest. Just a long process.

Took me one day for both of them... not that long.
NPCs are annoying only for phantom since the last scene has 62 npc chats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I need to add !chattype in for this source.
Can you kindly teach me how to do it?

Additionally, i'd like the edit "White Chat" according to GM Level.
For example, only gmLevel above 5 can chat in white.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I can't seem to save "skill" placed on my keyboard whenever I change job through !job.
Any advice?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Took me one day for both of them... not that long.
NPCs are annoying only for phantom since the last scene has 62 npc chats.

Mihile has roughly 58-60 NPC chats. I'll probably start working on it this week.

Since I'm new, it'll take me longer to work on it. You're pro at it. :(

Reaction score
Well good luck lol, I am having all sorts of damn issues coding a tutorial myself (I am trying to fully code cannoneer one, I am having issues making the char move and spawning the npc).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well good luck lol, I am having all sorts of damn issues coding a tutorial myself (I am trying to fully code cannoneer one, I am having issues making the char move and spawning the npc).

I heard making the character move to x/y is hard as poop if you're new. That's why I've put off doing or even finishing tutorials because I'm still raw at coding.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I can't seem to save "skill" placed on my keyboard whenever I change job through !job.
Any advice?

In regards of !chattype, I'm sure other sources have it. Check around. I wouldn't know how to do it. My source has intern and if I recall correctly, intern have a blue chat instead of white. I believe it's GM level 3 or 4.

As far as skills disappearing when !jobing, it depends on the job. Most of the time the skills will stay on your keyboard.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Mihile has roughly 58-60 NPC chats. I'll probably start working on it this week.

Since I'm new, it'll take me longer to work on it. You're pro at it. :(

I can help you with GMS Like chats, and I've counted about 130 chats on phantom in total.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix Load Out for Phantom? Skill Swipe works but I can't equip the skill in load out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can help you with GMS Like chats, and I've counted about 130 chats on phantom in total.

Sounds great. I actually have the NPC chats already screen shot'd for Mihile. I'm going to try and get Mihile done first, before I go onto other tutorials.

How to fix Load Out for Phantom? Skill Swipe works but I can't equip the skill in load out.

I'm in the midst of fixing this now and other skill bugs. I'll hopefully have a lot more skill bugs fixed later this week, which I'll update this thread to Revision 1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im kinda of new so can you use this as your own server?
i wanted to make one just for me and my friends for fun so can i use this?
How? i have all the program to make v83 but idk how to make a v117 but i want to also when i execute i only get 2 things lol so i really need help please add me on skype if you are "nice"enough and you got time to help me SKYPE:VinnieTheLord

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im kinda of new so can you use this as your own server?
i wanted to make one just for me and my friends for fun so can i use this?
How? i have all the program to make v83 but idk how to make a v117 but i want to also when i execute i only get 2 things lol so i really need help please add me on skype if you are "nice"enough and you got time to help me SKYPE:VinnieTheLord

If you could post this in the help section, I'm sure you will get an answer.

Have Fun!
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

Any advice?

You can change the chat color by using the ServerNotice packet and some others too, like whisper, guild chat, yellow tips etc. All you need to do is to change the packet sent at GeneralChatHandler: for instance, if the player is a level 2 GM, send red chat by using ServerNotice with type 5, level 3 will be yellow chat with sendYellowTip, etc.

-Sent from my mobile-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Going to put off working on the source for awhile.

No updates are going to be released until I decide to work on this again.

Sorry guys. However, you can still download this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ya know, noob question, and probably lame, but where do you start to make the chats for Mihile and Phantom ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question, what should I do about that:
Bizarre - [SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
src->database->DatabaseConnection.java

final Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(
"jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ExiledMS?autoReconnect=true",
"root", "");

Also the Schema named ExiledMS,
whats the problem then?

Have Fun!
Reaction score
final Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(
"jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ExiledMS?autoReconnect=true",
"root", "");

Also the Schema named ExiledMS,
whats the problem then?

In your Lib/dist folder, do you have a file named java-mysql-connector or something familiar?

-Sent from my mobile-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have questio, this source have pot 20% all stats, 20% total dmg, 40% boss dmg. when I type 060001/060002/060003 in Potential1/2/3/4/5, I click on char type the PIC and nothing happen, and I get error that is have Unknow source.
How to fix or how to add the pot?

Back