Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

I DON'T! Thats why i want them encrypted as soon as they make a account. ShineSource doesnt use SHA1 encryption.

Lol, my bad it's 1 am and I can't concentrate much. Hmm if your using auto-register you should look at the part were it says loginok = 0; (should be in mapleclient) or something like that and add in the check:

checkHash(passwordzz, "SHA-1", pwd)

inquery part add:

String passwordzz = rs.getString("password");

remove in the check:
pwd.equals(blablasomecraphere)

but I'd recommend using a cms with sha1.
should be something like that, I'm not using shine so be a bit creative and fix it by urself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know this is old thread but i just downloaded it and i get file errors while compiling is it me or the source/repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know this is old thread but i just downloaded it and i get file errors while compiling is it me or the source/repack

It's you. I'm not too keen on the terms, but I just opened it in Mysql Query and executed it. Everything runs fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's you. I'm not too keen on the terms, but I just opened it in Mysql Query and executed it. Everything runs fine.

NO i am talking about COMPILING errors with Netbeans a few files have Problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so anyways i would like to know if Mu Lung Dojo is working and whats Servers Feature so i know what kind of stuff i have to Add to my liking. and Thanks CookieMS

Reaction score
Re: | v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.3

So uhm is it possible to get the command list? Im not sure how to pull it from the source. Only know the basic, hardly have time to learn the npc editing and other things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

does the command cm.openNpc work for you guys? Its not working for me :p

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Oh but boy, I was asking if it was coded in.

Nope, You gotta add it yourself, Well lucky that someone already did it for you. Look it up release first page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This source needs to die out already... >.> Truly dislike it. xD OdinTeh ftw? >.>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you for nice source but how to fix hp character regen (my character not auto recovery hp) and add pin when login. thank you so much

Back