Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] ShineMS | ShineSource v75

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: v75 | ShineMS | ShineSource 2.1

Hey i got a problem. When I try to execute the ShineMs all in one.sql it gives me alot of errors. same thing with Shinems1.sql. Does any1 kno how to fix this problem? Am I supposed to encode it with 65001(UTF-8) or is it somehting else? I would realy apreciate it if some1 could help me. thnx in advance!

The Exact Error Message:
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'USING BTREE,
UNIQUE KEY `id` (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=666 DEFAULT' at line 5
[Err] CREATE TABLE `monstercarddata` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`cardid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`mobid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`) USING BTREE,
UNIQUE KEY `id` (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=666 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Last edited:
Reaction score

An !cheaters command would be wonderful.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

So uhm is it possible to get the command list? Im not sure how to pull it from the source. Only know the basic, hardly have time to learn the npc editing and other things.

Go to src>client>GMCommand (or admin/player/donor) *Not the processor). and view it in wordpad.

then press ctrl+f and find "equals(" (W/o quoations.)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hey i got a problem. When I try to execute the ShineMs all in one.sql it gives me alot of errors. same thing with Shinems1.sql. Does any1 kno how to fix this problem? Am I supposed to encode it with 65001(UTF-8) or is it somehting else? I would realy apreciate it if some1 could help me. thnx in advance!

The Exact Error Message:
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'USING BTREE,
UNIQUE KEY `id` (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=666 DEFAULT' at line 5
[Err] CREATE TABLE `monstercarddata` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`cardid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`mobid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
UNIQUE KEY `id` (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=666 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Take out "USING BTREE" from this line
PHP:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks alot that got the sql. to work. But now I have a new problem. If I try to go to a different map other then beginers road i get d/ced telling me this error:
error code : -2147287038 (Unknown eorror 0x80030002( But mostly when i press trade button to go to Free Market I get this error)

What should I do? Also, if i try to edit an account to make it a gm account the account automaticly d/ces everytime to go into the game how can i fix this? Thanks alot
P.S. If you got Hamachi join InvisionStory network (password 123) it would be alot easier if i could talk to you directly thnx!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

One thing, the beginner skills of Bamboo rain, power explosion (w/e its called) and invincibility are heavily bugged. I advise locking them.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

FreeMarket Isnt working for me, If i try to go into it i keep getting dissconnected. Any1 kno how to fix this problem? im using this repack!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I had someone else join and when they click on character, it said 'can not connevt to login server'. Any help?

and how do you spawn an NPC?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

xD The Pmob doesnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nvm.

The Commands for Admin / GM Most of them are with '' / ''

Anyway ,

This source pretty much fails ( Cant configure NPCS) or it says this NPC is not Coded right.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Er, Why does some of my scripting go, This NPC is not Working Properly and in other repacks it works fine? o_O can you remove the NPC Not working properly thingy?, Also i talked to Shinsoo and turned into a noblesse but, i couldnt job to a KoC o_o, NVM

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Er, Why does some of my scripting go, This NPC is not Working Properly and in other repacks it works fine? o_O can you remove the NPC Not working properly thingy?, Also i talked to Shinsoo and turned into a noblesse but, i couldnt job to a KoC o_o, NVM

Same it says like when u config an existing npc:

- This NPC is not coded right

We aren't allowed to Make our own Additional Npcs? Like WTF.

If anyone has a Fix post or PM me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do i make pvp?
in noob.properties i put this

# your pvp place? Map or channel. If you're a hater and don't like pvp, just leave it as 999999999
# Default (999999999)
pvpplace = 913030000
And it Doesnt Work D: ( btw the map is quiet ereve )

I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score

I bet we all appreciate the efforts you guys, and actually including me, did for this source... but let's be honest people.. this is just honestly about the most wrecked up repack there is... it is unstable, has alot of thigns not working, only added some released custom things and that's it.

It was fun and all, but this source shouldn't be overally used.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

True say.

I actually based my source off yours lol, i fixed virtually everything i think o_O besides a few koc skills :eek:, anyways since im post might as well say thanks , thanks ! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can anyone help me with pvp xD?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pvp is not working - tested have no damge t always miss for attack and all skill

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Pvp is not working - tested have no damge t always miss for attack and all skill

You have to have high stats to effect someone, correct me if im wrong. Tho it works for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where is the !pnpc command ... trying it wont work x[! Want skillmaxer etc.

Back