• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(SPONSORING) [MAPLESTORY ONLY!] Others may apply! Please read T&C before apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! ;}

Let's cut short on the purpose of this thread, since the title says it all.

I'm sponsoring a Dedicate/VPS server with the following specs: 8GB RAM, 500GB, 10TB Traffic, 24/7 Support and SMS monitoring. depends on your server.

I'm looking for someone who have the potential at developing & coding. Not simply someone who just download the source released by the community and says "It's my source!" ended up giving up cause you don't know how to code or fix any bugs.

The purpose of this project is to let anyone out there to have a chance to open their own "coded" servers even if they do not have enough budget. I may sponsor your server a domain or web host too if your server is a success!:) Other then that, Anyone may apply. As you wish, Will consider..

Server requirements:
Must be GMS, At least version 1.16 or above.
MSEA servers can be considered as well.

Applying condition:
Must have at least 50 post in forum. Less than that will be considered case by case.
Must be matured.
Must be contactable! {Important}

Application form:

Name:
Contact info:
Country of residence:
Active hours:
Proof of project:
Updated history:
Server version:
Server request to sponsor:
Current active numbers of GM's/Admin in server:

T&C:
(To be updated soon)

Interested candidates, Please PM me directly or post a reply. Will reply within 24hrs.
Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: (SPONSORING) [MAPLESTORY ONLY!] Others may apply! Please read T&C before apply.

Name: Jordan Lyne
Contact info: Skype : Jordan.lyne2
Country of residence: Malaysia
Active hours: 7 - 8 Hours
Proof of project: Recruiting For Staff, ScreenShot? None Its Under Dev and Working Mostly 5 Hours Straight with no online joke
Updated history: v111 - v116 - v117.1
Server version: v117.1
Server request to sponsor: I don't really understand but I'm Assuming 4GB, 250GB ??
Current active numbers of GM's/Admin in server: 5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: (SPONSORING) [MAPLESTORY ONLY!] Others may apply! Please read T&C before apply.

Name: Jordan Lyne
Contact info: Skype : Jordan.lyne2
Country of residence: Malaysia
Active hours: 7 - 8 Hours
Proof of project: Recruiting For Staff, ScreenShot? None Its Under Dev and Working Mostly 5 Hours Straight with no online joke
Updated history: v111 - v116 - v117.1
Server version: v117.1
Server request to sponsor: I don't really understand but I'm Assuming 4GB, 250GB ??
Current active numbers of GM's/Admin in server: 5

Any link or something ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh, Atm its Hamachi, Until Then It'll Be Released, Source is Pre-Coded Aswell as CMS. The Forum is still to be Worked on payment ~_~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yummyyie , It's the MaplePawl v117.1 Server Owner Here , Can we have a talks on Skype :) ?
ericboyz97

Jordan Lyne Is our Admin , I are working on a biggest project of v117 server :)
If you're wailing to keep us in touch , I'm happy :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yummyyie , It's the MaplePawl v117.1 Server Owner Here , Can we have a talks on Skype :) ?
ericboyz97

Jordan Lyne Is our Admin , I are working on a biggest project of v117 server :)
If you're wailing to keep us in touch , I'm happy :D

I would. But why are there more than 1 people? Did you send me a visitor message?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I think that's me. Cuz i was the 1st one who saw the post and informed them o_O Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOL,totally it was an accident, because yesterday we planning for find some sponsor work wailing to support us , for the first and no ending.Other words keep us together in touch. They just got keep spam you, because of first we need you, help for the greatest begin. When i was outside , Kyra saw your post... He just keep notice me to back home, and have a talks with you. All is about business.
KyraRocks & Jordan Lyne both is my EPIC Staff. Who've done brilliant work contribution to us. So we are wondering look for a sponsor.
I'm glad that if you're wailing to help us. Thanks :)
My Skype : ericboyz97
E-mail: ericseason97@gmail.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOL,totally it was an accident, because yesterday we planning for find some sponsor work wailing to support us , for the first and no ending.Other words keep us together in touch. They just got keep spam you, because of first we need you, help for the greatest begin. When i was outside , Kyra saw your post... He just keep notice me to back home, and have a talks with you. All is about business.
KyraRocks & Jordan Lyne both is my EPIC Staff. Who've done brilliant work contribution to us. So we are wondering look for a sponsor.
I'm glad that if you're wailing to help us. Thanks :)
My Skype : ericboyz97
E-mail: ericseason97@gmail.com

Are there any screenshots ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No problem... I just took a screenshot from the ours DEV Website.
Inbox for ya.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think you really appreciate with the website SS.. Ha!
But signn... it's not done yet. After the time it will become more awesome.
I replied the PM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think you really appreciate with the website SS.. Ha!
But signn... it's not done yet. After the time it will become more awesome.
I replied the PM

When will be the expected beta date?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe in 1 - 2 Weeks Since Wz, Deving E.t.c

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm, If we Rush Maybe 1 Week Most Likely?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alright ~ ~ Add me on Skype ~ Jordan.lyne2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Currently sponsored: MaplePawl a 8GB dedicated server. Good luck!

I'm left with a 4GB dedicate. Any interested please let me know:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back