• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Squad Files Error

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I Already start the Center,Fight and Road but this error appears in the command prompt or emulator
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url, Int32 byteLength) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 154 at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 146 at Tank.Flash.logingame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\DDTank\Workspce.Gunny.II\Tank.Flash\LoginGame.aspx.cs:line 60

when i try to log in in game, it is also appear
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url, Int32 byteLength) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 154 at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 146 at Tank.Flash.logingame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\DDTank\Workspce.Gunny.II\Tank.Flash\LoginGame.aspx.cs:line 60

For SS see the attachments.
tae - Squad Files Error - RaGEZONE Forums tae2 - Squad Files Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is from req file
the web file
need to config correctly
cause i also got this problem
i fix it when correct the web from req file

I can't fix it @.@
I config the Web.Config on Req folder . :/

Capture.JPG - Squad Files Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone knows how to fix this? PLEASE @.@

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't fix it @.@
I config the Web.Config on Req folder . :/

View attachment 144265

Anyone knows how to fix this? PLEASE @.@

i also got this problem before , after that i cehck my req --> web.config
and i see got a problem ! and i edit and IT WORK
i forgot what i edit and it no error
so check the web.config !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i also got this problem before , after that i cehck my req --> web.config
and i see got a problem ! and i edit and IT WORK
i forgot what i edit and it no error
so check the web.config !

I fixed it :3

Thanks

Hm. Can you teach me how to decompile and recompile language.png? i recompiled it and the size is only 44K, or 1KB.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHAHA bro
i also dont know LOL
i just a noob dev >.<

Hm, Another question sir :3

How can I make the default level to 11
and default coins, gold, voucher?

I can't see it on the database. I see the coins, gold, voucher is set to 0 but if i register. i see to my backpack is 99999999999?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dbo.server_config? Still can't change the amount of EXP or LvL, Coins and Gold too

LOL
about setting server , i still not learn yet :grr:
i just know setup , but sometime still fail ~.~

dbo.server_config? Still can't change the amount of EXP or LvL, Coins and Gold

Hm. About the Hall Of Fame? I can't update. when i try to update. its say's :Failed?

Tried the Hall Of Fame Updater, And the Admin Panel too. but still can't update? any solution for these?

Upvote 0
Back