Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Squad Files Error

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I Already start the Center,Fight and Road but this error appears in the command prompt or emulator
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url, Int32 byteLength) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 154 at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 146 at Tank.Flash.logingame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\DDTank\Workspce.Gunny.II\Tank.Flash\LoginGame.aspx.cs:line 60

when i try to log in in game, it is also appear
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url, Int32 byteLength) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 154 at Bussiness.Interface.BaseInterface.RequestContent(String Url) in C:\Users\Jhone\Desktop\Jhone\Bussiness\Interface\BaseInterface.cs:line 146 at Tank.Flash.logingame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\DDTank\Workspce.Gunny.II\Tank.Flash\LoginGame.aspx.cs:line 60

For SS see the attachments.
tae - Squad Files Error - RaGEZONE Forums tae2 - Squad Files Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is from req file
the web file
need to config correctly
cause i also got this problem
i fix it when correct the web from req file

I can't fix it @.@
I config the Web.Config on Req folder . :/

Capture.JPG - Squad Files Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone knows how to fix this? PLEASE @.@

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't fix it @.@
I config the Web.Config on Req folder . :/

View attachment 144265

Anyone knows how to fix this? PLEASE @.@

i also got this problem before , after that i cehck my req --> web.config
and i see got a problem ! and i edit and IT WORK
i forgot what i edit and it no error
so check the web.config !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i also got this problem before , after that i cehck my req --> web.config
and i see got a problem ! and i edit and IT WORK
i forgot what i edit and it no error
so check the web.config !

I fixed it :3

Thanks

Hm. Can you teach me how to decompile and recompile language.png? i recompiled it and the size is only 44K, or 1KB.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHAHA bro
i also dont know LOL
i just a noob dev >.<

Hm, Another question sir :3

How can I make the default level to 11
and default coins, gold, voucher?

I can't see it on the database. I see the coins, gold, voucher is set to 0 but if i register. i see to my backpack is 99999999999?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dbo.server_config? Still can't change the amount of EXP or LvL, Coins and Gold too

LOL
about setting server , i still not learn yet :grr:
i just know setup , but sometime still fail ~.~

dbo.server_config? Still can't change the amount of EXP or LvL, Coins and Gold

Hm. About the Hall Of Fame? I can't update. when i try to update. its say's :Failed?

Tried the Hall Of Fame Updater, And the Admin Panel too. but still can't update? any solution for these?

Upvote 0
Back