• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
nice furni.
bcstorm sql

catalog_items_copy
PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items_copy` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`, `cost_crystal`, `cost_oude_belcredits`, `song_id`, `limited_stack`, `limited_sells`, `offer_active`, `badge`) VALUES ('5177', '0', '5177', 'roombg_stars1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '');

items_base
PHP:
INSERT INTO `items_base` (`item_id`, `sprite_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_walk`, `allow_sit`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `allow_group_item`, `interaction_type`, `cycle_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES ('5177', '5177', 'roombg_stars1', 'roombg_stars1', 's', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', 'default', '2', '');

furnidata
PHP:
["s","15177","roombg_stars1","5177","0","1","1","","Sterren kamerachtergrond.","Voor een geslaagde avond onder de sterren.","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"],

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It work. The swf has .SWF and I edit this to .swf

It doesn't matter what every it is, it is still a Shockwave file.

I've tested this on Phoenix 3.11.0, works fine but when you click here and there in the room, it shows up that star background thingy on the grey box, which says move, rotate, pickup.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deal with it :) OJ, it's just because the image is so big in the SWF file.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh wow, I really love this! And I love how you've done it to match with the fog background, 10/10 :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pfft old idea. Already did this 6 months ago. Get creative ^^
Laurens made some cool ones 3 months ago.
Improve it so it removes the walls and floors and only shows the furniture + people in the room.
Doubt you'll be able to do that...

here you go babe, xoxo

["s","51799","roombg_stars3","46494","4","3","2","","Star Complete Background","Make your room COMPLETELY space themed!","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"]

lF2Hvok - Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts] - RaGEZONE Forums

It might be a little tricky to place but it works great. Had a hard time setting the coordinates as it requires a bunch of effort testing it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
here you go babe, xoxo

["s","51799","roombg_stars3","46494","4","3","2","","Star Complete Background","Make your room COMPLETELY space themed!","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"]

lF2Hvok - Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts] - RaGEZONE Forums

It might be a little tricky to place but it works great. Had a hard time setting the coordinates as it requires a bunch of effort testing it.

What some Z coords can do :D
Did you also test it with furniture in the top corner of the room? Usually it disappears there.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What some Z coords can do :D
Did you also test it with furniture in the top corner of the room? Usually it disappears there.

It's a bit tricky to place, it's too much work finding the appropriate coordinates, I would totally fix it but with the time I take to fix it I can be making something else. You're more than free to de-compile it yourself though and edit the coordinates :) x

Reaction score
It's a bit tricky to place, it's too much work finding the appropriate coordinates, I would totally fix it but with the time I take to fix it I can be making something else. You're more than free to de-compile it yourself though and edit the coordinates :) x

You dont need to decompile it. Just open it up with Leensters furni editor and you can change it to any value :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont need to decompile it. Just open it up with Leensters furni editor and you can change it to any value :)

I'm well aware how to edit the values, my only concern is just the time it takes which I don't have right now.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Same, 9.9/10 from me. It's just the thing can be clicked when we walk around the room which is annoying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back