Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why all that pink-scheme in your whole post?

@on-topic

KillerStefan, any news about tales runner section? i saw a post made by MentaL and i took it like we will not have the section created.

Is that your way of hiding your attempt to flame here? A poor attempt in my opinion so thanks for making me laugh, har de har.

The "pink-scheme" as you put it, is so that it stands out which in turn makes people more likely to read it and if you don't like in then that's your problem.
Besides the fact that I like these colours, it pretty much sums everything up.

May I remind you that the last time trolls were posting here, the thread got removed...

-Yerzinia

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KillerStefan !!!

Bring us the best Tales Runner Server (Better then OFFICIAL XD)
I believe in you and waiting for the server !

Not only me ^^

Thanks for watching, and go for it !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love you stefan (not the gay way..)
Hope it's done soon .. CANT WAIT BATCHES!

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
As you might have heard from xHalloweenx, he can't no longer host the MMOP temp forum:

Hangame and NHN USA are following our progress, and we can not host this content under GoDaddy.com due to copyright infringement.

Please note that this will have NO EFFECT on the estimated release date or dev progress.

This lead me to the wonderful idea to finally setup the official MMOP forum soon.

Reaction score
As you might have heard from xHalloweenx, he can't no longer host the MMOP temp forum:

Hangame and NHN USA are following our progress, and we can not host this content under GoDaddy.com due to copyright infringement.

Please note that this will have NO EFFECT on the estimated release date or dev progress.

This lead me to the wonderful idea to finally setup the official MMOP forum soon.

Unmetered VPS Hosting in Russia!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so when the game is out pls tell me befaure nexet weak

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't mind hosting the forum if you want. I've had a vps for a while, I use only as a proxy and minimal file hosting. I've been scarce lately, but if you need a hand, hit me up on Steam.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never have seen TalesRunner P-Server before!
This is pretty awesome.
//Hosting in Russia is the best!

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Hostkey didn't work out?

We didn't move to Hostkey yet because we are planning that right before release.
Currently it's all hosted in Canada.
I'm moving it to another host tho for the time being until we finally move to Hostkey.
Expect forum to go up within any day to a week from now.

- KillerStefan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back