Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The mmop-tales-runner.editboard.com forums will close after the official forum is up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone in the forums is currently awaiting for the new release eagerly.
And Shedge is still angry with the project.
Some say that it's been canceled but don't give up!
Oh and when is the new estimated time of the release date?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MMO Privates Tales Runner is currently in a playable state, with several complications. The Project has been currently placed on hold until we can get a actual team rather than it being one man project. If you or anyone you know can fulfill these positions, message me and the project will be placed back into effect.

We have to have at-least one person in each of these categories.
-Assembly Programmer (0/2)
-C++ Programmer (0/2)
-Photoshop Graphics Team (0/3)
-3DS Max Modeling and Animation Team (0/4)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MMO Privates Tales Runner is currently in a playable state, with several complications.

What might those complications be? Are you able to log in and run any sort of races, connect to the park, farmlands, practice mode, the usuals?

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MMO Privates Tales Runner is currently in a playable state, with several complications. The Project has been currently placed on hold until we can get a actual team rather than it being one man project. If you or anyone you know can fulfill these positions, message me and the project will be placed back into effect.

We have to have at-least one person in each of these categories.
-Assembly Programmer (0/2)
-C++ Programmer (0/2)
-Photoshop Graphics Team (0/3)
-3DS Max Modeling and Animation Team (0/4)

Sweet, glad to know we're almost there. If only C# was in there, I'd offer some help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We do have a couple of C# projects you could help work on if interested, though its not a permanent position. There will be future options for C# developers though, mainly in the emulation field. Feel free to pm me if interested. Note: This will drift away from Tales Runner.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
MMOP Forum opened - http://www.mmoprivate.com/forum/

Pick your username wisely since you can't change it later on.
We are seriously considering to turn all forum accounts into MMOP accounts later on so this is just a kind reminder to make the right choice.

Note: The forum is constantly being worked on and we try to do the work while the forum is live.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have probably already mentioned this and it's been a while since I spoke up here but there is such a vast amount of people waiting for this server to launch, whilst the wait has been long although that was expected. If some complications do arise, I shall have no problem waiting longer due to the time I have waited already and given the appetising thought of playing on a fresh new world of adventures. Thanks again Stefan and many thanks to everybody else who helped out, I am really looking forward to the grand-opening.

Keep us posted!

~Yerzinia~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SO guys tales runner will be all new ? NEW CHARCTERS D: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*:

Btween Thank you killer stefan foR all the hard work :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SO the game will be 100 % the same or ... ?? Tales_Runner_Landing_Yuki[2] - Tales Runner private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back