Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner server setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fully functional Server... Billing can be rebuilt as it is powered by a asp script. LoginServer is contained inside agentserver on ServerReady.
I should have some gameplay to show in a bit.

I love you. Get that gameplay out! X3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fully functional Server... Billing can be rebuilt as it is powered by a asp script. LoginServer is contained inside agentserver on ServerReady.

Good jop

keep it up :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Billing is often an ASP script, for example Silkroad Online uses a set of ASP scripts as a BillingServer.

About the gameplay, does that mean you have a working client (with bypassed hashing)?
If so, would you be so nice to share it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nothing needs bypassed in the client. I am currently using a client built for the specific server I am using. It does not have xtrap so it is a somewhat older client and server( August 11, 2011) . The latest files I am having troubles with agentserver wanting to respond to packets. I will have those fixed after the current is fully playable. As far as client checks/security. It can all be edited server side so that's not a problem. everything you need is built into agentserver or uses a python script. some commands are needed for agentserver to create new data for allowing new changes in the client to connect. I will post some more info and some gameplay when I get a chance. I'm currently moving to a new house so I haven't worked on it since I last posted. I will show some more progress hopefully by tomorrow. The only problem I am having is the packfile size algo. anything over 100kb is cut and when packed the client cant seem to open anything over 100kb, but I should have that fixed shortly.

Last edited:
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Billing is often an ASP script, for example Silkroad Online uses a set of ASP scripts as a BillingServer.

About the gameplay, does that mean you have a working client (with bypassed hashing)?
If so, would you be so nice to share it?

I have a runnable with bypassed hashing and Xtrap.
Also versions that feature only bypassed hashing or Xtrap but I don't feel like releasing all that when xHalloweenx and I are the only people working on TR as of now and because MentaL couldn't be bothered by creating a section since I couldn't get past login.
I am not going to create a forum for TR dev because I don't have the time to actually manage it and I rather spend all my time on my private server network of which TR is the main project at the moment.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KillerStefan: Yeah, I understand that. I'm still planning on working on the TR files, but school kept me pretty busy the last few weeks and will probably still keep me busy for a while, which is kinda sad, because I really want to work on them...

So for now: KillerStefan, xHalloweenX and other people working on the files, keep up the good work!

@iceblade112: You should try again, the site is still up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will will u said it s gone done by the end of march but from i see its stell need moooooore time good work and i hope u finish it
and i am sure and remeber these : talesw runner private server will not came until next year . :)

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
@KillerStefan: Yeah, I understand that. I'm still planning on working on the TR files, but school kept me pretty busy the last few weeks and will probably still keep me busy for a while, which is kinda sad, because I really want to work on them...

So for now: KillerStefan, xHalloweenX and other people working on the files, keep up the good work!

@iceblade112: You should try again, the site is still up.

Yeah manneke, I know you worked on it but I haven't heard from you in a while so I thought you lost interest.
To clear up any confusion, xHalloweenx runs MMOP with me so expect more goodness after we get TR done okay?

Kind regards,

KillerStefan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KillerStephan

Is it your private server ?

Because i think it's a fake ...

If it's a fake, i hope you will release a private server of it.

Regards.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If anyone has a 2008 client, would you please upload it for me.
I have made a new database with new stored procedures for the 2008 Server, This will be easier to start with. Im running into a few problems atm with the latest files. These problems will be worked out shortly, but for pr-development purposes I want to start with a client i can 100% connect with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Halloween, will you release a private server of TR ?

Look at this, maybe you will find what you want

Client Korea Upload By Me

Download Now...

Hotfile

Mediafire

END...

Talesrunner HK

How to Setup Server and FixClient ?

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
KillerStephan

Is it your private server ?

Because i think it's a fake ...

If it's a fake, i hope you will release a private server of it.

Regards.

First of all, it's KillerStefan :):
To answer your question, that forum is a FAN FORUM, nothing more, nothing less.
The official forum will be on soon.
I haven't opened a forum yet because we need to do some integration first.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Stefan How is your server progress going? I'm pretty sure you are all ahead by now =D Anyways just passing by :D Keep it up.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice website
Do you need a php coder for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back