Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner server setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
I'm korean I want Tales Runner file I can't download a Tales Runner file in
wl6376@naver.com give me Tales Runner file please please please I'want all file please
please I want ㅠ.ㅠ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
==================================================================

Hello
I'm korean I want Tales Runner file I can't download a Tales Runner file in
rkdud1810@naver.com give me Tales Runner file please please please I'want all file please
please I want ㅠ.ㅠ

MSN ID = ahajs1001.live.co.kr
Maile ID = rkdud1810

Please 2-23 Pack And 2-24 Pack And 2-25 And 2-27 Please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tales Runner is a new game localized by gPotato. Its not another MMORPG, It is an MMO Racing game. There aren’t a lot of quality games in this genre and I feel that Tales Runner will do extremely well because of its unique gameplay and features. It is a racing game but it also has many of the elements of an RPG.I need more cheats of this , but I cannot find on Internet. Does anybody else happen to find such cheats or reviews for me?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
20120902011720.JPG - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums
20120901235326.JPG - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums
hahaha.. my zeble hello ~

ingame Image

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all..

I cant download file in . Please give me other download file or sent to me file.. please.. i want make tales runner private too.. please.. sorry for my bad english..

msn: arif5303@hotmail.com or email link download please.. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick update, I haven't been working on TR much lately, but I took a quick look a few days ago and I was able to figure out how the korean client gets login data and such from the browser. This will be useful for launching it...

It passes in these arguments:

Code:
-elevated:t -userid:speedtouch -userpass:123456789 -p:1 -pp:talesrunner/patch/ -ps:127.0.0.1 -zone:127.0.0.1:9500 -zoneID:1 -zoneName:test -- gpotato

So with this method you can setup a shortcut (or write a launcher) to login to your own server. What I currently need to figure out is how to add an account to the database. If anyone has any info feel free to PM me or post a reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i in game success :thumbup1: but , i get to my room and click for see item shirt but not see , i see item face instead

i see face , pet , item old ,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all..

I cant download file in . Please give me other download file or sent to me file.. please.. i want make tales runner private too.. please.. sorry for my bad english..

msn: nomjojony@hotmail.com or email link download please.. thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick update, I haven't been working on TR much lately, but I took a quick look a few days ago and I was able to figure out how the korean client gets login data and such from the browser. This will be useful for launching it...

It passes in these arguments:

Code:
-elevated:t -userid:speedtouch -userpass:123456789 -p:1 -pp:talesrunner/patch/ -ps:127.0.0.1 -zone:127.0.0.1:9500 -zoneID:1 -zoneName:test -- gpotato

So with this method you can setup a shortcut (or write a launcher) to login to your own server. What I currently need to figure out is how to add an account to the database. If anyone has any info feel free to PM me or post a reply.

I'm gonna create a launcher for KTR! :D
EDIT: But I don't know coding... :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me file can't download

server >
database > K9 p. q9 m- ^
tools >

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hai! I got Data base + Tools. So we can work somthing out. Add me on skype: lady.gaga_lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back