Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner server setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See this picture...

How to solve this problem...
00.PNG - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good!?

5EsFO - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

tyDHZ - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Not belif in those pictures? Want to test by yourself? Here!!

Goodbye!

Leecher(s) don't pm me for a file(s) or tool(s), I deal with developer only!

I sent you a PM , please read it .

or contact me on msn : zomghacker@windowslive.com

or skype : henizawesomex3

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
should be gone.

I still have a copy of TRServerController intact, but hasn't been able to make heads or tails out of it. It did, however, linked me to an old developer of Talesrunner...

Last edited:
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
I understand your point Memiko, hence why I haven't finished my setup guide.
People expect to be spoonfeeded, but I kindly refuse.
Hen is a good example of today's leech kids.
He always begs me for poop too.
It saddens me really since there's only a couple of people who actually work hard on TR and you can count them pretty much on 1 hand.
Obviously, I'm not throwing names around for reasons known to all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sceon,,can you teach me to send a gift...
because I don't know how to get some item in game.

Also , can anyone tell me why the agent server show this message...
usp_logout error : [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]
Since this error, I will get an error when I login , It said my account is login by someone.
I login again , success without error.
But It is too annoying...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It saddens me really since there's only a couple of people who actually work hard on TR and you can count them pretty much on 1 hand.

dat liar ... i offered a deal , you butt.

stop lyin and say shet about me just bcuz ur jealous C:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

At this time many kid(s) or leecher(s) trying to contact me for the files or guide rhaon things,
They want to deal with me but yeah i don't want to talk with them so i blocked them with no reason.

I only talk with some people like my friend that main target is not profit or money! and shared some knowledge.
Some people worked hard but many people want to download only and make profit with his private server.

When they got problems will cry like help help but when you got some profit or gold, where are you?

Don't contact me for tr things, I uploaded rhaon file for my friend only and deleted rhaon file on my pc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
At this time many kid(s) or leecher(s) trying to contact me for the files or guide rhaon things,
They want to deal with me but yeah i don't want to talk with them so i blocked them with no reason.

I only talk with some people like my friend that main target is not profit or money! and shared some knowledge.
Some people worked hard but many people want to download only and make profit with his private server.

When they got problems will cry like help help but when you got some profit or gold, where are you?

Don't contact me for tr things, I uploaded rhaon file for my friend only and deleted rhaon file on my pc.

Thank you for misleading everyone and backstabbing the majority of people ready to start up their own server.

Have you realized how much destruction you have caused and how many people you're going to piss off? All of that asking and kindness and you do this to us because you are worried that people are going to make a PROFIT or LEECH? That's not even why i'm upset. The reason why I'm upset is because YOU provided US with information that you had the RH files(which may or may not be true). The part that upset's me is how this was basically just a scheme to see how many people would beg up for the files and find out what they would do with them. Like a survey. For guards to leeching, It's a Private Server forum. The majority of things here are leached. The server files and TR Client's were leeched themselves from Rhahon so that should be the last thing you should be worried about.

As far for profit, Atomix is going to make a donation AND vote system so you are a little late on that. MMOP will possible have one in the near future. PrivateTR has a donation system to "keep the server up" even though it has unlimited GP. A little late on the profit problem if you ask me.

Not everyone was going to start a private server for profit, some of us wanted to test around the TR files and such or just play with friends. Guess we all trusted you for NOTHING because you blocked us when YOU provided a helping service and got worried about PROFIT & LEECHING (MMOP old client already has been leaked and anyone can rig the PrivateTR client if they know how to and what version it is).

Lucky for myself, someone posted extra files but you guys have to look around for it on the forums if you want them. Try the search and you should find them.

In short term:
You're a deceiver, very stingy, and just wasted a crapload of everyone's time because you're scared people are going to make profit.

Also no, before you ask, I'm not mad and congratulations to your friend!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also no, before you ask, I'm not mad and congratulations to your friend!

I don't ask you about mad why you so hurt?

Lucky for myself, someone posted extra files but you guys have to look around for it on the forums if you want them. Try the search and you should find them.

It not lucky and @cmb not someone, him is one of my friends why you don't use "search" button to find more information about him?

him release some file because him boring to see thread like help i want files etc showing up everyday like his word "here you leechers go.... They are months old at this point, as I downloaded them back in February 2012, but hey better than nothing eh?"

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-files-873780/#post7266856

here you leechers go:
They are months old at this point, as I downloaded them back in February 2012, but hey better than nothing eh?
thank you!!!!!!!!!1

you are worried that people are going to make a PROFIT or LEECH?

Yes, I'm very worried?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/battle-immortals-working-chinese-860342/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f640/release-iris-1-18-jpn-846555/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/21-05-12-jx-online-845790/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f728/vs2010-packui-fix-error-lnk2019-784831/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f728/vs2010-fix-defined-least-0x0403-784779/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f545/full-release-luna-2-luna-783392/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/dream-gu-online-source-cute-783383/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tera-online-api-java-emulator-721336/

z6H8C - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

AND YOU?

Contribute something maybe you will growth up to be a good guy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Funny:) You don't have to explain any more.
Selfish:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me teach how to open talesrunner private server

pm, me thankyou i want to open talesrunner private server :(

thankyou thankyou thankyou ;D pm me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who's willing to teach unpkg :)
I want to edit or view the pkg files only but not for profit :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AND YOU?
Contribute something maybe you will growth up to be a good guy.
Have some other Rhaon files on my other laptop (which is going to be repaired this Christmas) as well as a Korean client from a few months ago.

Even if he did release a few month old files, they are still worth something.
Downloaded them and they turned out to be some of the missing files my friends needed for her private server. All she needs to get is a client of the right version.
KillerStefan - Tales Runner server setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloaded and saved them.

Oh you're a true contributor! Please, someone award her a golden medal!

Also you say you're not scard of profit?

Have a pleasant day young lady.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry my english is bad because I am Chinese:D:
I've setup a server already ...
Then what is first place ? Did I say I've run a server in the first place ???
If yes , so sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back