• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TERA 100.02 VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can you tell me what driver the log server needs? Starts up and runs, but keeps showing this message
Hello there, got the same problem with log server, it drops allot errors like on his post in screen shot , how to fix this problem?

Attachments

• [RaGEZONE]-1 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    [RaGEZONE]-1.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 21
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, got the same problem with log server, it drops allot errors like on his post in screen shot , how to fix this problem?
Hey friend ! Don't pay attention to this, you can launch the server without this, even the error is not a big deal !

VinzWinter Certains routeurs wi-fi n'aiment pas le fait qu'ils ne gèrent pas les adresses internes de leurs clients,
auquel cas le routeur bloque toutes les connexions externes à l'hôte interne,
si vous rencontrez un problème essayez de le faire https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArDFdkKQccFDiHzm5impJrk8c5B6?e=oaII49
Thanks again my dear friend !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install sqlncli_x64.msi https://disk.yandex.ru/d/t4Qpwhyh7-dREA/Server Components

if it doesn't help, open it TERA-Live100_02_TW\Executable\Bin\ and delete the file sqlncli.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey friend, i've change everything on my VM for looking like yours.

The problem is with my launcher now. I've move the launcher of the VM into my real machine on my game client but when i want to open the launcher i just get.. " Loading " then nothing.

And something i've notice, i can't ping my VM machine with my real one for some reason.

Archgeus I finally managed to open it and run it, sadly i can't connect to any realm now.

When i'm on the main menu, i can't find any server to join !

View attachment 258912

EDIT: I finally managed to make it work. Now i'm on the last ultimate step.. open it to the public

Can you help me for this ? I don't know what i have to change Archgeus
Hello there, what did you do to launch launcher , because i have the same problem when I launch launcher it shows loading and then nothing pops up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, what did you do to launch launcher , because i have the same problem when I launch launcher it shows loading and then nothing pops up
this is a communication error with the server, the launcher cannot contact the server, there may be several problems, 1 the wrong IP address is registered in the launcher, 2 the wrong port is registered in the launcher, 3 the firewall blocks the launcher and prevents it from contacting the server, 4 the firewall blocks launcher port

run the launcher as administrator, add the launcher to the firewall exception, check whether the address and port are entered correctly in the launcher

Hey friend ! Don't pay attention to this, you can launch the server without this, even the error is not a big deal !

Thanks again my dear friend !
salut, je te contacterai plus tard sur Discord, je n'ai pas le temps pour le moment

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a communication error with the server, the launcher cannot contact the server, there may be several problems, 1 the wrong IP address is registered in the launcher, 2 the wrong port is registered in the launcher, 3 the firewall blocks the launcher and prevents it from contacting the server, 4 the firewall blocks launcher port

run the launcher as administrator, add the launcher to the firewall exception, check whether the address and port are entered correctly in the launcher
1. I turned firewall off at all im using default settings and ports, ip on vm is 192.168.1.128, the same from this vm i just coppied launcher from vm desktop to mine desktop and put into game folder, everithing seems fine but i tryed to change something inside my pc on those vmware network addapters, so right now i dont know witch should be right

EDIT : I just restored virtual network editor to default one, changed ip and now it woks just fine

install sqlncli_x64.msi https://disk.yandex.ru/d/t4Qpwhyh7-dREA/Server Components

if it doesn't help, open it TERA-Live100_02_TW\Executable\Bin\ and delete the file sqlncli.dll
when installing sqlIncli_x64.msi , logserver crashes, but if you delete sqlIncli.dll from bin folder , log server doesnt starts at all

Attachments

• 1 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    1.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    2.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 3 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    3.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. I turned firewall off at all im using default settings and ports, ip on vm is 192.168.1.128, the same from this vm i just coppied launcher from vm desktop to mine desktop and put into game folder, everithing seems fine but i tryed to change something inside my pc on those vmware network addapters, so right now i dont know witch should be right

EDIT : I just restored virtual network editor to default one, changed ip and now it woks just fine

when installing sqlIncli_x64.msi , logserver crashes, but if you delete sqlIncli.dll from bin folder , log server doesnt starts at all

try running it as administrator log server

I don't use it at all, it gives me falsу ping during the game
the ping is small and the character responds as if it were big

Attachments

• 1 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    1.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 2 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    2.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 40
    3.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 4 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    4.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 5 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    5.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 6 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    6.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 60
  • 7 - TERA 100.02 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
    7.jpg
    527.4 KB · Views: 60
    3.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After hours of work i managed to run the server that anyone can join. But I do need help in changing the spawn area for new players, is spawning at velika the normal spawn point instead of the beginner spawn point? stepstone isle? where the first quest is. Where can i change the spawn point for everyone?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After hours of work i managed to run the server that anyone can join. But I do need help in changing the spawn area for new players, is spawning at velika the normal spawn point instead of the beginner spawn point? stepstone isle? where the first quest is. Where can i change the spawn point for everyone?

in server file CreateCharData.xml, edit line:

<Pos continent="5" pos="16260,1253,-4410" dist="100" dir="-18" />

to whatever you want, like for velika flight platform it would be

<Pos continent="7005" pos="1605,3045,1744" dist="100" dir="0" />

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in server file CreateCharData.xml, edit line:

<Pos continent="5" pos="16260,1253,-4410" dist="100" dir="-18" />

to whatever you want, like for velika flight platform it would be

<Pos continent="7005" pos="1605,3045,1744" dist="100" dir="0" />
Do you know where to find all the continent positions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one way is by using tera toolbox and installing a mod called teleport. going to the spot you want to know the location for, and typing /8 tp loc
Thanks. I was able to install tera toolbox and teleport, but do you know where the tp loc gets displayed? when i type the command nothing shows up for me. I know teleport works because I tried tp blink, up and down and it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server, we want to know what they want. How many resources, such as RAM or CPU or something like that or cores? To open to play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server, we want to know what they want. How many resources, such as RAM or CPU or something like that or cores? To open to play
SSD Drive 256 GB,8 core processor or more, minimum 16 GB RAM plus 120 GB swap file ssd,or 250 GB RAM no swap file,OC Windows Server 2016 or newer (works great with versions 2016,2019,2022)with installed Microsoft SQL Server 2017-x64 and SSMS-ENU-v14.0.17199.0-64

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SSD Drive 256 GB,8 core processor or more, minimum 16 GB RAM plus 120 GB swap file ssd,or 250 GB RAM no swap file,OC Windows Server 2016 or newer
This means that it requires at least 256 GB of RAM and at least 200 - 300 GB of storage space in Windows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This means that it requires at least 256 GB of RAM and at least 200 - 300 GB of storage space in Windows.
if the RAM is 256, then the disk can be smaller, the entire tera server package weighs about 15 GB + windows about 50gb,

but if you use a swap file then the minimum 250 GB SSD,otherwise he will have nowhere to place this swap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the RAM is 256, then the disk can be smaller, the entire tera server package weighs about 15 GB + windows about 50gb,

but if you use a swap file then the minimum 250 GB SSD,otherwise he will have nowhere to place this swap
Operating System
Windows Server 2022 x64
Memory (RAM)
128GB DDR4 MEMORY
Hard Disk
2x1TB NVMe.
CPU

Is that enough?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Operating System
Windows Server 2022 x64
Memory (RAM)
128GB DDR4 MEMORY
Hard Disk
2x1TB NVMe.
CPU

Is that enough?
yes

Operating System
Windows Server 2022 x64
Memory (RAM)
128GB DDR4 MEMORY
Hard Disk
2x1TB NVMe.
CPU

Is that enough?
windows server which will spin the tera servers install the English or Chinese version, otherwise Tera servers will not work,the language of the system and interface is very important for her

Last edited:
Back