TERA 92.04 VM

Yeah, then you dont have to apply any patch/query, you're gtg
Cool. Additionally, from the dressing room tutorial page,
"For enable Free Style Shop, you need to add the benefit id 1000 (TERA PC cafe) to account"

Is this enabled too already? How do I enable it if not?
 
Cool. Additionally, from the dressing room tutorial page,
"For enable Free Style Shop, you need to add the benefit id 1000 (TERA PC cafe) to account"

Is this enabled too already? How do I enable it if not?

Open MySQL using HeidiSQL, then go to account_benefits and add a row using you same account id a benefit id of 1000, save then log out of the game and log back again.

Other way is using the api panel > accounts > add benefit (or something like that), select your account and add the benefit id "1000"
 
Open MySQL using HeidiSQL, then go to account_benefits and add a row using you same account id a benefit id of 1000, save then log out of the game and log back again.

Other way is using the api panel > accounts > add benefit (or something like that), select your account and add the benefit id "1000"
do i have to do this for tera rewards too? Mine only stays at 0

Edit: needed to change the eventmatching to enable vipexp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Open MySQL using HeidiSQL, then go to account_benefits and add a row using you same account id a benefit id of 1000, save then log out of the game and log back again.

Other way is using the api panel > accounts > add benefit (or something like that), select your account and add the benefit id "1000"
Did it using the tera admin panel. Ty.

One more issue. LogServer crashes constantly. Initially I was getting sqlncli.dll missing error which I fixed by installing the server component from help section. But now a CMD window appears upon running it and closes immediately by itself. here is the error from logs
SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=42000][nativeError=4060][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database "LogDB_2800" requested by the login. The login failed.

I checked the MSSQL database but there isnt any database called LogDB_2800, instead the database is called LogDB_2021...(something like that). Also i have logged in with user sa

Welp... Tried few more things but same issue. Instant crash. Can anyone help?
 
Last edited:
do you a client and launcher for this i dont know how to create a launcher

1724034758016 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Please check your PM archgeus

A TERA 92.04 VM created by me

View attachment 263804

View attachment 263806

View attachment 263807

View attachment 263802

Info

- VMWare 17.x

- Windows Server 2022
- SQLServer2019 Dev
- 92.04 TW Server files
- ItemClaim Enabled and fully working
- WebApp Enabled and fully working
- Steer & WebApp integration enabled
- TERA API
- Working TERA Shop
- TERA Panel
- Novadrop (& novadrop helper included)
- Proxy Enabled and fully working
- TERA Client Packer configured (AutoPatch disabled)
- Dungeon Pack applied
- NAT, 192.168.1.128 as static ip

I leave a launcher already configured on the Desktop


Last update 13/07/2024

Useful threads

92.04 Client/Server/WebApp Download
TERA 92.04 EUR/FRA/GER/RUS DataCenters & Sounds
Pack / Unpack *Resources.dat
Pack / Unpack DataCenter*.dat
TERA Clients and Servers Collection
TERA Server Proxy (Allowing GM commands for specific accounts)
TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher
TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System)
TERA Server Official Documentation
How to Install TERA Retail Server
(Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup
How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop

Credits: Thanks to hsdn (as always) for his 92.04 release.

Enjoy
 
Last edited:
Did it using the tera admin panel. Ty.

One more issue. LogServer crashes constantly. Initially I was getting sqlncli.dll missing error which I fixed by installing the server component from help section. But now a CMD window appears upon running it and closes immediately by itself. here is the error from logs
SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=42000][nativeError=4060][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database "LogDB_2800" requested by the login. The login failed.

I checked the MSSQL database but there isnt any database called LogDB_2800, instead the database is called LogDB_2021...(something like that). Also i have logged in with user sa

Welp... Tried few more things but same issue. Instant crash. Can anyone help?

Hi,

Change the log database name in DeploymentConfig.xml

do you a client and launcher for this i dont know how to create a launcher

View attachment 265486

Download and apply the Xingcode patch
 
Hi,

Change the log database name in DeploymentConfig.xml
I changed the database name from LogDB_2800 to LogDB_20231104 like it was in the MSSQL database. The console isn't crashing now. But I get a new error.
unknown_2024.10.24-20.28_2 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I changed the database name from LogDB_2800 to LogDB_20231104 like it was in the MSSQL database. The console isn't crashing now. But I get a new error. View attachment 270120

Execute this into the logdb database

Remember to change USE [LogDB_2800] to USE [LogDB_20231104]
 
Execute this into the logdb database

Remember to change USE [LogDB_2800] to USE [LogDB_20231104]
That did it. Cheers !

A TERA 92.04 VM created by me

View attachment 263804

View attachment 263806

View attachment 263807

View attachment 263802

Info

- VMWare 17.x

- Windows Server 2022
- SQLServer2019 Dev
- 92.04 TW Server files
- ItemClaim Enabled and fully working
- WebApp Enabled and fully working
- Steer & WebApp integration enabled
- TERA API
- Working TERA Shop
- TERA Panel
- Novadrop (& novadrop helper included)
- Proxy Enabled and fully working
- TERA Client Packer configured (AutoPatch disabled)
- Dungeon Pack applied
- NAT, 192.168.1.128 as static ip

I leave a launcher already configured on the Desktop


Last update 13/07/2024

Useful threads

92.04 Client/Server/WebApp Download
TERA 92.04 EUR/FRA/GER/RUS DataCenters & Sounds
Pack / Unpack *Resources.dat
Pack / Unpack DataCenter*.dat
TERA Clients and Servers Collection
TERA Server Proxy (Allowing GM commands for specific accounts)
TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher
TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System)
TERA Server Official Documentation
How to Install TERA Retail Server
(Video) TERA Retail Server Installation | WebApp/Item Claim Setup | Proxy Server Setup
How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop

Credits: Thanks to hsdn (as always) for his 92.04 release.

Enjoy
Another issue apparently. Not even sure if it's an issue but need some help. In game, the pet shop is empty. And also the companions section below it is completely empty as well. What do I need to do here?

Edit: Plus in the Tera shop, the underwear section is empty too
 
Last edited:
I was able to figure out and solve the problems I was having. I couldn't use the commands because my permission needed to be at least 31. I was also able to enable the store by changing the IPs in the corresponding scripts.
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone and thank you for your work Archgeus !
I have an issue with the launcher and I don't understand what I did wrong (Sorry, I'm new to tera servers).

I'm using your VM 92.04, everything seems to work fine :
1750235054994 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums


For client the client part, i'm using the modify launcher on the VM (Launcher_VM_IP_192.168.1.128.exe) and tera_client_92.04_TW.The launcher start correctly, I stay on the ENG language but when I click on “PLAY” it loads for about 1 min then I get this error message :

1750235029262 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

1750235074727 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums


Do you have an idea of the issue ?
Thank you.

Issue corrected :

Download the DataCenters FR + Sound Pack + Fonts
Execute this query with HeidiSQL in TERA_API :
Code:
    INSERT INTO `teraapi`.`server_strings` (`language`, `categoryPvE`, `categoryPvP`, `serverOffline`, `serverLow`, `serverMedium`, `serverHigh`, `crowdNo`, `crowdYes`, `popup`) VALUES ('fr', 'PvE', 'PvP', 'Offline', 'Low', 'Medium', 'High', 'Non', 'Oui', 'Impossible d\'accéder au serveur pour le moment.');
Modify the API_PORTAL_CLIENT_DEFAULT_REGION to "FRA" in .env file + in DeployementConfig modify ServerL10NConfig lang="FRA"
 
Last edited:
And to run something else to wriggle and download need or enough this emulator download to 1 run?
 
How can I increase my character's HP or make them invincible?
 
Hi everyone, I have a question. My goal is to play completely offline, and I'd like to only run what's necessary, but I don't know what exactly needs to be marked here to achieve what I'm looking for. If someone could be so kind as to tell me, I'd really appreciate it.
ScreenShot_20250705015044 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Hi everyone, I have a question. My goal is to play completely offline, and I'd like to only run what's necessary, but I don't know what exactly needs to be marked here to achieve what I'm looking for. If someone could be so kind as to tell me, I'd really appreciate it.View attachment 285264

Hi,

Something like this,

1751757884293 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Hello, thank you very much for your answer Archgeus, I tried as you told me and everything was ok, I started what you said in the correct order, but when starting the launcher it gave me the following error, one more thing, it happens that I used the VM on a m.2 of 150GB free, and I assigned 10gb of ram, of the 16 that I have in total, I also do not connect it to the network, does that influence something? as I said before, it is only to play offline, or maybe later to play with a friend by LAN, but I want to know if I messed up something, I really appreciate your time to read and answer
ScreenShot_20250711154941 - TERA 92.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Hello, thank you very much for your answer Archgeus, I tried as you told me and everything was ok, I started what you said in the correct order, but when starting the launcher it gave me the following error, one more thing, it happens that I used the VM on a m.2 of 150GB free, and I assigned 10gb of ram, of the 16 that I have in total, I also do not connect it to the network, does that influence something? as I said before, it is only to play offline, or maybe later to play with a friend by LAN, but I want to know if I messed up something, I really appreciate your time to read and answerView attachment 285545
you haven't add server list in the Api yet
 
you haven't add server list in the Api yet
Hi, thanks for responding. How can I do this? I don't understand much about the topic, but I'd like to be able to play offline and reduce the amount of RAM required to enter the world and modify parameters like critical rate, critical damage, player health, and boss or monster health. And, if possible, add HP/MP absorption to clothing or jewelry so I don't rely on a healer and can play progressively without having to automatically reach the endgame.
If it were possible, wouldn't there be a tutorial for dreamers and useless like me?😅 Honestly, I'd love to learn more about these topics, but due to my studies and work, I'm very limited. I love Tera and would just like to tweak a few things to make it my ideal game. Thank you very much, and I hope I don't offend anyone 🥰.
 
Back