Tera level 100 version

Am I doing something wrong? I applied the first one and my menu on the left is still in Chinese? The member earlier posted his screenshots and their menu wasn't in Chinese, said to download the translations.


Remember to restart IIS, it not apply automatically if the iis server is running

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums


Stop and then Start
 
Remember to restart IIS, it not apply automatically if the iis server is running

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums


Stop and then Start

Yep, done that. Even tried a different browser thinking it was a cache issue



Also, has anyone tested Guild creation?

6 of us have tried to create one and nothing happens, it just sits there waiting for a name input.
 
Protip for those using the VM, enable memory compression, it will make things a little easier!

Enable-MMAgent -mc in administrative powershell.



Add:

How do you go about enabling VIP and Elite status?

You add them to the account_benefits table in accountdb like so (I have 3 different elites, replace the accountDBID with yours, the benifitID, and the availableUntil with the values you want:


INSERT INTO `account_benefits`(`accountDBID`, `benefitId`, `availableUntil`) VALUES (5935, 334, '2037-01-29 07:00:00');INSERT INTO `account_benefits`(`accountDBID`, `benefitId`, `availableUntil`) VALUES (5935, 433, '2037-01-29 07:00:00');INSERT INTO `account_benefits`(`accountDBID`, `benefitId`, `availableUntil`) VALUES (5935, 1000, '2037-01-29 07:00:00');



subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums


Also Original article from the 92.03, With that said I just took the insert commands from my old DB and inserted them in the New one on v100.

[92.03] Add account benefits - RaGEZONE - MMO development community


Also Great Tip on the Memory Compression! Thanks for that!
 
@argeus99 Please reupload full translation of WebApp.


That would be Awesome! As I am not seeing the translations too after restarting it.

Also When I go to season management and try to click add, nothing ever happens, If I go to "accumulated Listing Rewards" As mine is still called, and click "addevent" nothing happens. Do I need to alter the DB somehow to get this to work. So far the only thing that I have working is the mail items thing I posted earlier. Checked popup blocking, and security settings and it should work. Any trick that someone remembers to get the buttons to work in the Webapp?

Thanks.
 
Dressing Room with all costumes and mounts:
WM9HwXD - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums


WjGyh63 - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
In my variant, items are bought for Tikats (5000 per item).
Use the /@makeitem 139005 [AMOUNT] command to add a Tikats.

Instruction:
Open Navicat, go to database PlanetDB_2080, table ProductMarkInfo.
Right-click on Import, select XML file point > Next.
Import from... select ProductMarkInfo.xml > Next.
Select tag RECORD > click next, next until import mode.
Select a copy point > next > click Start.

Also you can manage it via WebApp (includes import/export of items):
DSxbmBV - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
So i am having a issue and not sure why.....when i logon to the web admin tool, like for example the playtime event. When i go to that part of the tool, it displays nothing, and i did add it into the database. Also pressing on "add event" does nothing. Same with Fashin shop, i can click add but nothing happens.

any ideas / suggestions? I already restarted the VM.
 
Use Internet Explorer.

LOL i cant get to the panel via internet explorer, it jsut keeps on using bing to search the address instead of goling to it....or am i doing something wrong?

Nvm....IE is so stupid LOL
 
it's working for me

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums


Make sure

Be at least level 8
Not be currently in a guild
Have 100g in your inventory
Be in a party with at least one other player that is not in a guild

Yea, I fit the criteria. Can't seem to figure out what's going on.
 
Did you tried to create a guild name without spaces?

Like TheSimpsons and not The Simpsons

If i recall, there's a guild name restrictions, but don't remember where i saw that


Yep. Even went as far as typing "Test" and it still just sits there like nothing happened. When I do violate the naming rules, it does tell me in the chat with the typical error message, but when I don't, it just sits there like I didn't type anything.

I'm out of options. I've checked all console windows for any errors and nothing.
 
Last edited:
Yep. Even went as far as typing "Test" and it still just sits there like nothing happened. When I do violate the naming rules, it does tell me in the chat with the typical error message, but when I don't, it just sits there like I didn't type anything.

I'm out of options. I've checked all console windows for any errors and nothing.

OK, i just did a test and... it's working

I think that is happen to you is nobody (or someone) of your party members accept the guild creation and that's why is not working

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums
 
OK, i just did a test and... it's working

I think that is happen to you is nobody (or someone) of your party members accept the guild creation and that's why is not working

subzeros - Tera level 100 version - RaGEZONE Forums

We both tested creating the guild and no box comes up for either of us.
 
Back