Tera Ready Server

Also if anyone is using windows 10 and cant use navicat 9 portable i cracked the newest version so you can use it. It fully works on windows 10.
Download:

If you have any problems let me know and i will fix it.

i'm using window 10 enterprise
maybe this can fix my problem
because i'm stuck on client login, can't log in into the games
i click on laucher login nothing happen just little white dot and game like CTD (crash to desktop)
maybe the game can't connect to database
i can't play tera, i'm use tera shock client

sory for my bad english
thak's advance
 
i'm using window 10 enterprise
maybe this can fix my problem
because i'm stuck on client login, can't log in into the games
i click on laucher login nothing happen just little white dot and game like CTD (crash to desktop)
maybe the game can't connect to database
i can't play tera, i'm use tera shock client

sory for my bad english
thak's advance
Try add port 11101 in your firewall and allow connection
 
i'm using window 10 enterprise
maybe this can fix my problem
because i'm stuck on client login, can't log in into the games
i click on laucher login nothing happen just little white dot and game like CTD (crash to desktop)
maybe the game can't connect to database
i can't play tera, i'm use tera shock client

sory for my bad english
thak's advance
If you are using a router you need to port forward port 80 and 11101 to your lan ip
 
thank.. snkdemon
Did you want to teach me how to do it??
on window 10

Portforwarding ports has nothing to do with your OS. it goes with your router. Open up CMD on your pc go to windows start search engine.

Type in CMD open it up type in ipconfig and look for default gateway type that ip in the search bar on your web browser.

sign in using ur router details.

Some one are admin, admin , some are username admin etc..

axT1onV - Tera Ready Server - RaGEZONE Forums


Once your into ur router look for a tab called virtual servers or portforwarding once your there

portforward port 80 and 11101

ocQwS4I - Tera Ready Server - RaGEZONE Forums


Make sure when you portforward these the ip that you use is ipv4 address which is also found in CMD ipconfig.

Good Luck.
 
Can't use, Navicat 9 Lite Portable, it crashes right after I click it nor can I open it with any Navicat iv downloaded. Anything I need to get this thing working for the gm commands? Using Windows 8.
 
Last edited:
Launcher ! Thanks to gda123123


Help..Please. I can't find Generator.exe form this link.
 
Uhh can someone help me with my problem? Still don't know why I can't use Navicat 9, anything else I could use to get the gm commands?
 
Use the navicat i provided Download: its Navicat 11 i be uploading the crack for it later.

I think I have tried it before tho I can't recall. I was reading through some pages when I saw the link. I'll try it again and let you know if I works.

Edit, Yes it's still crashing when I click on it after i'v installed.

I mean, the one in the TERA folder is crashing, if I open Navicat normally it works just fine.
snkdemon - Tera Ready Server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Wait, what? I was looking at his tutorial video and he opened the script (or whatever it was) with the one in this folder. Is that not the GM commands file? If not uhhh where then? Cause I don't recall him showing where on his video.
 
Back