Tera Ready Server

Wait, what? I was looking at his tutorial video and he opened the script (or whatever it was) with the one in this folder. Is that not the GM commands file? If not uhhh where then? Cause I don't recall him showing where on his video.


this not the GM commands file


If you have a problem with Navicat, then set any other database management system
 
Well I thought that was my problem then I see it's not now. Navicat works fine I guess i'm just missing something then since I can't open any files with it. Well he didn't show what to access it in the vid so i'm stuck now.
 
Well I thought that was my problem then I see it's not now. Navicat works fine I guess i'm just missing something then since I can't open any files with it. Well he didn't show what to access it in the vid so i'm stuck now.

Its simple -_-

When you open NaviaCat you click new connection type in tera for name or w/e you feel

make sure its mysql
and make sure the port is 3306 and connect and it should connect you to the database.

Make sure unicontroller is running before doing it.
 
Its simple -_-

When you open NaviaCat you click new connection type in tera for name or w/e you feel

make sure its mysql
and make sure the port is 3306 and connect and it should connect you to the database.

Make sure unicontroller is running before doing it.

Lol you don't have to make that face i'm new here as you can see so yeah I won't know anything tell I get used to learning. Anyway thanks to you I got it working now so thanks a bunch dude if I need help again i'll be sure to ask you. J-just don't hit me if I get lost x.x
 
Lol you don't have to make that face i'm new here as you can see so yeah I won't know anything tell I get used to learning. Anyway thanks to you I got it working now so thanks a bunch dude if I need help again i'll be sure to ask you. J-just don't hit me if I get lost x.x

xD its fine bro i was mad when i wrote that i apologize good job on get it working. I'm still learning it as well so i'm not judging :)

Glad you got it working :)
 
Hi can any one tell me where I can set the DRPO and exp rate

Go to your folder teraserver/config and edit server.xml

exemple:

<set name="SERVER_RATE_EXP" value="100" />
<!-- множитель получаемого опыта в пати (1.1) -->
<set name="SERVER_PARTY_RATE_EXP" value="1.1" />
<!-- множитель дропнутых денег (1.0) -->
<set name="SERVER_RATE_MONEY" value="100.0" />
<!-- множитель выпадающего дропа (1.0) -->
<set name="SERVER_RATE_DROP_ITEM" value="6.0" />
<!-- множитель квестов (1.0) -->
<set name="SERVER_RATE_QUEST_REWARD" value="2.0" />
 
Anyone have trouble when open "Navicat 9 Lite Portable" ? It overload my CPU and RAM when i open it ?

Use the naviacat i provided :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also if anyone would rather use the tera server files on the C: drive instead of D: use this file i fix it to where it works on C:

StartGameServer:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Navicat 11 Crack: [nope]

It is activator so if it pops up as a virus ignore it i did not make it i only cracked the serial code but enjoy it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How To Setup New NaviCat Connection

Open NaviaCat then you click new connection type in tera for name or w/e you feel

make sure its mysql
and make sure the port is 3306 and connect and it should connect you to the database.

Make sure unicontroller is running before doing it. With mysql running.



Enjoy :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to use admin command but it's not working. These messega appeared on the server console when i type command.
snkdemon - Tera Ready Server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Do we have any costume available in this database ? I tried to find in server item list but there are none for costuming tab in character profile.
Anyway , how i change move speed of character or mount ? like the ID-20 Bay Gelding had 240 spd
 
Back