Test Server open - DraGonZ

No. But the exp and gold rates may change.

AquaLung


.

Cool no wipe :P But i have more questions.
1. Will there be some reset system, like when you get to 300lvl, do res and start from 1lvl whith your stat and set?
2. Dont mean to hurry you up, but when Dragonz quest will work? and will it work at all?
Thnx for reading, sorry if my english is bad. ;)
 
Server will be unavailable for a couple of days starting early 8-27-2007. Server is physically being moved and will back online once in place. The Website will also be unavailable during this time.......


AquaLung


.
 
See NPC Bahan in Andarasa-Must be level 100 + to change 1st job, 200+ to change 2nd job.


AquaLung


.
man on your server I cant using with Lighting archmage and with Sword master 2nd skills :sq_yellow How I can reach better lvl with **** skills? :bad:
 
The current state of the server is what your gonna have to live with until it is fully translated. As I stated from the beginning, the primary goal for this server start-up is to have it completely english before moving onto anything else. All my available time is spent on hexing, translating and re-writing quest scripts. It is currently a "Test Server".

AquaLung
 
The current state of the server is what your gonna have to live with until it is fully translated. As I stated from the beginning, the primary goal for this server start-up is to have it completely english before moving onto anything else. All my available time is spent on hexing, translating and re-writing quest scripts. It is currently a "Test Server".

AquaLung
?... I haven
 
Cool no wipe :P But i have more questions.
1. Will there be some reset system, like when you get to 300lvl, do res and start from 1lvl whith your stat and set?
2. Dont mean to hurry you up, but when Dragonz quest will work? and will it work at all?
Thnx for reading, sorry if my english is bad. ;)
YES RESET AFTER REACH 300 lvl it is good idea :) :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
 
Ari, he meant that he will only be doing translation until its finished then he will focus on other things. I also dont think a 13yr old attitude will help you in anyway. Cant you be patient and less selfish.

Also from what i remember you can only use 3rd class skills on horse.
 
Ari, he meant that he will only be doing translation until its finished then he will focus on other things. I also dont think a 13yr old attitude will help you in anyway. Cant you be patient and less selfish.

Also from what i remember you can only use 3rd class skills on horse.

but I cant reach 300 lvl with this exp rate.... I haven
 
Back