Test Server open - DraGonZ

Hey Aqua how's it goin?

I've been tryin to play on ur server in pass few hours,

and I am having trouble creating a character,

it is in weird language that i cannot understand,

if it was in Korean i would have understood perfectly cuz

i am fluent in Korean, but it seems like it is in Chinese or something

here is the screen shot of the error im getting


aqualung - Test Server open - DraGonZ - RaGEZONE Forums


i have tried several other IGNs incase of existing IGN but

none of those names worked, came out as same error msg,

if u know the way to solve this problem,

please reply here or email me at [email protected]

thank you


My Spec

6600 Quad
3G RAM
8800GT
WIN XP SP2 PRO (Korean OS)
 
The server has been rebooted. Peeps keep using cheats and choking the map server. In another month or so, I will be going through the logs, if I find cheaters, Thier IP will be banned and Account and chars deleted.

AquaLung


.
 
Back