Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [TGMS-WoW][Repack] (v2.4.3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i've never used a repack, or ran a WoW server before... however i have a lot of experience with Lineage 2 servers... but that i aside i have this question:

With the repack, do i need to install anything else? like do i need to do the Web-Installer thing that i see in other tutorials? or do i just wipe my SQL database, and server folder, and start from scratch with just the Repack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i got funny problem wel not so funny but everything works fine database , creating accounts chars all great

ive created char and tryed to log in it goesfine but it just shows me loading screen and nothing happens
im trying to play from hosting pc ..... on last server ive maked i could do that so wahts the problem ? :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guy's? does this repack getting any help cuz i cant instal maybe its cuz i get some kind of errors
at database when excute from 4 till 7 i get some error and it shut downs and then says its there maybe becouse of it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cruceo, can u give me your msn on PM so u can expalne me how i can get non-hamachi server pls

Back