The best game ever

Prepare for the best game idea ever.

Picture Gta san-andreas with the graphic effects of cryengine 3, unreal engine 4 +frostbite 2. Plus the customization ability from skyrim (not as old school, but more modern) The car customization ability from saints row, the rpg system from borderlands. And best of all, able to visit the WHOLE WIDE WORLD (planet earth and all locations in the game), and last but not least; A zombie mode just like deadisland, just not in first person mode.

And you would need 8 SLI or CrossFire cards to play it on high settings.
 
And you would need 8 SLI or CrossFire cards to play it on high settings.

Of course, but then there would be 7 graphic setting modes so people with single cards can still play. For example Setting 1:Lowest, Setting 2: Low, Setting 3:Med, Setting 4:High, Setting 5:Ultra, Setting 6: Extreme(Looks like bf3+Crysis 2 mix), Setting 7:Ridiculous (Real life). I believe i have just reached climax.
 
Another thing I'd like to see is a Call of Duty game including Battlefield 3's Frostbite engine and graphics.

Umm that IS Bf3. The engine is what defines the feel of the gameplay and the graphics just finish it right off. Try playing Team DM in Bf3, it's a lot of fun if you just want to run 'n' gun like a CoD game.

CoD with FrostBite and BF3 gfx = Battlefield 3 Deathmatch mode

2
 
"In the fantasy world of Vidalia, we are heroes who are able to outfit with Wings and gradually gather Souls so as to finally release the special Aura,"
it is what i need ,in games i can enjoy the success as an hero!
that just like Crystal Saga

-mmohunter-
 
graphic stuff & sound stuff : i would choose Battlefield 3

weapons and war stuff : Call of duty Black Ops aka Mw3

but i prefer : BTF3
 
Shadowbane...an old MMO was awesome...

Guilds created and built cities...then sieged each others cities and resources...massive pvp in world...not stuck in some arena...

Really miss that game....never again have I found a MMO with 200 players all battling it out over a city or resource...
 
I like Assassin's Creed video games, but I prefer The Legend of Zelda saga, my favorites are Tears of the Kingdom and Breath of the Wild, I also like to play Aarupolis and Crystal Fruits Deluxe I play those only because I follow to the expert slots streamer DiceGirl Egle. Anyway, while I wait to buy them, I'll be playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Pokémon Go.
 
Back