Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The IDK Project [Java]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hey,

steffchef - The IDK Project [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S.: If you put a stickie pole into your room people will be able to leave you notes even without rights (with their own stickies). When a Stickie Note is left in your room, a signature is added to the note, showing the Habbo's name and when it was left (doesn't apply to room owner or Habbos with rights).

#goGermanyGo

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Brilliant idea. Again like I've said before and others have as well, on behalf of the whole habbo section and retro communities alike, thank-you so much for your time on this project. The quality and detail that you've been putting into this server will enhance our whole community and will undoubtedly be the best project we have ever seen.

Cheers!!!

Reaction score
Brilliant idea. Again like I've said before and others have as well, on behalf of the whole habbo section and retro communities alike, thank-you so much for your time on this project. The quality and detail that you've been putting into this server will enhance our whole community and will undoubtedly be the best project we have ever seen.

Cheers!!!
He is really a perfeccionist. I never saw a developer with such enthusiasm for development, neither me have all this fire. I really hope he can launch a Git...

Btw steffchef what is the overall features?

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
He is really a perfeccionist. I never saw a developer with such enthusiasm for development, neither me have all this fire. I really hope he can launch a Git...

Btw @steffchef what is the overall features?

You'd have to create a list yourself that he posts in the thread. He's posted all the updates in it. Hopefully he has a change log though. :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
He will be seriously very famous if he completes this project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking great the progress dude, and congratulations for Germany winning the cup. They totally deserved it and I was rooting for them :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trophies are done.

What's missing?
- Pets
- Staff recommends
- Roller
- Support pages
- Quests
- Trax
- Catalog Effects
- Marketplace
- Games (Freeze & Football)

That's it!

Ah, smartkeeping.. redesigned the Dashboard because the first one was a bit confusing.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Trophies are done.

What's missing?
- Pets
- Staff recommends
- Roller
- Support pages
- Quests
- Trax
- Catalog Effects
- Marketplace
- Games (Freeze & Football)

That's it!

Ah, smartkeeping.. redesigned the Dashboard because the first one was a bit confusing.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

This timeline thingy is pretty appealing tbh. Hope this won't be the only thing available on the dashboard, overall elements reminds me a bit of the Semantic UI Framework, don't know if it's what you used.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think your thread is the longest with most number of replies and views.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Goodluck with the project :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back