Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The IDK Project [Java]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't understand why you got your hopes up when Phoenix has always been around for like nearly 4 years.

Phoenix is / was incomplete, lacking features and there could've been added a ton of new stuff.

Besides Phoenix wasn't opensource so it was hard to be unique and this has a cool API system implemented.

What keeps you from making one yourself (besides experience of course)? It's not hard to do and there already tons of pre-shuffle emulators around, so getting packets aint gonna be a problem.

Sulake xD

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Upgrading client revision before finishing features which are needed anyways? :closedeyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stickers? I didn't knew Habbo contained Stickers in-game. About stickies, I didn't knew they were buggy. I thought freeze and battleball was already coded?
Sorry, postits or whatever stickies not stickers :D but yeah there's no working freeze in phoenix (it's finished on some edits tho) and battleball doesn't work 100% either.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for ruining my hopes on a completed Pre-Shuffle emulator :(:

I wrote in my thread.. "I'll update it to the newest version." so how could you get that the server stays pre-shuffle?

Since you updated to post-shuffle, why not upload your pre-shuffle to us mate? Or didn't you made backup

The pre-shuffle isn't finished but I got nearly all packets I need so I decided to update it as I said in my thread post.

Good job on this ! :) Wish you would have selected a more recent SWF build since this one is probably from early March 2014 but hey you can always update it ;)

Ya, I'm gonna try to code a header updater which compares the old swf with a new one.

In my mind the new version of Habbo has a lot of new cool features and I can hardly understand why some of are frustrated because of the new update.

steffchef - The IDK Project [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wrote in my thread.. "I'll update it to the newest version." so how could you get that the server stays pre-shuffle?

The pre-shuffle isn't finished but I got nearly all packets I need so I decided to update it as I said in my thread post.

Ya, I'm gonna try to code a header updater which compares the old swf with a new one.

In my mind the new version of Habbo has a lot of new cool features and I can hardly understand why some of are frustrated because of the new update.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield
Did you done catalog offers? (You know the box with a number that contains multiple items id) and also bundles? Sort of like the same but it has an entire page dedicated with a special template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back