Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dude me and MeTaD already fixed alot of bugs and its working perfect ,, about that client which we are searching for need it to test some edits and modifications thats not works on eroad one ..
ok, keep me informed :)

Goodluck guys, I'll try to fix everything aswel as you, searching for bugs at the moment :)

you too

Reaction score
I will tell about any bugs! ~ and thanks for this release Isoline. btw we are waiting for fix for the DC problem, hurry please i would love to make ma server public ^^

Anyone has bot for twsro files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isoline - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MeTaD Found out it was your sro_client.exe that was causing party matching to crash. Original client works perfectly fine apart from that crash.

what was happening to the party matching? ive just registered a party match with my client and it worked..

kaju
Reaction score
I will tell about any bugs! ~ and thanks for this release Isoline. btw we are waiting for fix for the DC problem, hurry please i would love to make ma server public ^^

Anyone has bot for twsro files?

as i know no there is no bot for free ofc is mbot payed and idk sbot work also payed.

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
using vsro queries? no way... tw have more tables that need some clean.
do it manualy

Back