Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just give me some hours till download it + setup server, then i will make my further test to confirm my answer for you

What is this? cPk2Writer::ImportFile: Step 1 Failed. Can you upload media pk2 for me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys if anyone have this Client : SilkroadOnline_TaiwanOfficial_v1.268 please upload it and send the link to me , cuz Im working to improve this files for Cap 120 with Jupiter and fixing SRO_CLIENT to support the 3d model so if anyone have it upload it for me and MeTaD ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys if anyone have this Client : SilkroadOnline_TaiwanOfficial_v1.268 please upload it and send the link to me , cuz Im working to improve this files for Cap 120 with Jupiter and fixing SRO_CLIENT to support the 3d model so if anyone have it upload it for me and MeTaD ..

Is that? :?:

What is this? cPk2Writer::ImportFile: Step 1 Failed. Can you upload media pk2 for me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is that? :?:

I think that isn't the Client that we are looking for... But thank you :D... Anyways... Where do you get that error and what should we see on the picture you posted?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that isn't the Client that we are looking for... But thank you :D... Anyways... Where do you get that error and what should we see on the picture you posted?

i get an error ''item mall crash'' you try and write here :) i fix the bug

no not that one .. :(

Eroad client is good working what you need?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
me and MeTaD searching for dat client : SilkroadOnline_TaiwanOfficial_v1.268 if anyone have it upload it for us please ..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me and MeTaD searching for dat client : SilkroadOnline_TaiwanOfficial_v1.268 if anyone have it upload it for us please ..

I'm looking for... I need to

look at v1.268 client

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone know what pk2 file has the information to this? It shouldn't be showing so much information. Should just have "Required skill1: Speed Walk Lv3" not hundreds of lines of the same requirement..

*Click on show spoiler for the image!

DoEQ6qS - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: Fixed it! thanks Showtek

SOLUTION: Edit skilldata_35000.txt

Lines: 2674, 2675, 2676 and 2680, 2681, 2682

OejcEoH - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

M5LSlgD - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

abfFANU - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone know what pk2 file has the information to this? It shouldn't be showing so much information. Should just have "Required skill1: Speed Walk Lv3" not hundreds of lines of the same requirement..

*Click on show spoiler for the image!

DoEQ6qS - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Should be skilldata :)

and thanks for this release Isoline.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Should be skilldata :)

and thanks for this release Isoline.
thanks, have fun.

for the others:
i dont get why you guys searching for other clients, use what i posted on my initial thread, use your brain and logic, and you will have no problems !
remember this IS NOT​ vsro, open up your mind !
by the way, gonna share the fix for the dc problem, later on.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, have fun.

for the others:
i dont get why you guys searching for other clients, use what i posted on my initial thread, use your brain and logic, and you will have no problems !
remember this IS NOT​ vsro, open up your mind !
by the way, gonna share the fix for the dc problem, later on.

dude me and MeTaD already fixed alot of bugs and its working perfect ,, about that client which we are searching for need it to test some edits and modifications thats not works on eroad one ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dude me and MeTaD already fixed alot of bugs and its working perfect ,, about that client which we are searching for need it to test some edits and modifications thats not works on eroad one ..

Goodluck guys, I'll try to fix everything aswel as you, searching for bugs at the moment :)

Back