Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

this is why the habbo scene sucks and is dying Private 

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Both emails are:

• olchampionn1n1@hotmail.fr
  • alexioushb@gmail.com

olchampionn1n1@hotmail.fr links up to the following accounts:
  • maeva.delerue
  • n1n1gente01
  • sledehh

alexioushb@gmail.com is Bubble.

They're both from HabboBeta.

Oh HabboBETA.. How surprising. Bubble isn't supposed to be their so-called "Emulator developer"? n1n1gente01 you bet, it's the owner (Sebastien "AxS" Gente) lel. You can ask me everything about them, I've got one of their old internal staff member for my upcoming hotel.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The reason why this community sucks nowadays is already mentioned 10 times in this thread. It is not the people, it is the money. You guys all care too much about the money. I never earned a single buck for any work I've done for someone. And for the people that do earn money by running a hotel, you'd better quit unless you want to get sued by Sulake.

Reaction score
i did ask craig to provide screens of his chats with noman, but i dont think he saw the post cause this threads been blowing up

My logs have been cleared - you could ask Noman for them. I've cleared them due to the fact that I know my only standing Skype will soon be gone when I'm at work and I didn't my logs to be downloadable.

Oh HabboBETA.. How surprising. Bubble isn't supposed to be their so-called "Emulator developer"? n1n1gente01 you bet, it's the owner (Sebastien "AxS" Gente) lel. You can ask me everything about them, I've got one of their old internal staff member for my upcoming hotel.

100% correct. Have already found (with the assistance of someone) where all the emails point to and who they belong to, but I'm not going to do anything in return as I honestly cannot be bothered.

These guys also did the same thing to Leon to try and steal Comet I believe.

Also, if it was Hayden (which I doubt) then I'm surprised. I've never had him on a single Skype or have had a proper talk with him apart from a PM on this very forum.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sebastien is the one who added me on skype, told me if me and/or craig help him fix his memory leak he'll give us our domains back, so I told him to go duck himself in a nice way.

Run a 1500+ users hotel and can't fix a memory leak, the irony.. He's known (at least in the French community) to only getting the bucks in his pocket, his developers are bad and even his CMS came from another hotel. Please let him in his own poop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Always be wary of some people as Axs, F0ca and Bubble. Wheel as turned and its domain habbobeta has been suspended by Afnic then someone bought it :lol:

These guys also did the same thing to Leon to try and steal Comet I believe.
he wanted me to give him the emulator

Jonteh - this is why the habbo scene sucks and is dying - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are tons of people able to do this, it take time to find out who did it.

It's not that.. our server is secure. We have no web exploits nor exploits on emu end.. its someone we know and trust within this community which isnt a large group of people..

- Sledmore (cleared)
- Ben Divide (suspicious)
- Myself (didnt have dedi access at the time of breach)
- Muscab (owns the hotel..)
- Moe (owns Fatal and has been a long time friend)

Which is why im kinda pissed and want to get to the bottom of it. The main point of this thread though is to point out that you should trust nobody and people like this are the reason the community has gone to poop the past few years and the golden days will never be coming back.

Secondary point - we can't fix this community its doomed!

its been dead for years.

Not as dead as this

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Surely it doesn't take a genius to figure out who done it and why this happened. Look at who stood to gain the most from it, then look at what you've got so far. Surely you'll piece it all together soon. While you can't go pointing the finger at anyone you can narrow it down. Plus, what are you going to do once you find out who did it? Dox them? Boot their IP.. Report them for trying to hack your illegal habbo retro..?

The point shouldn't be about who did it, rather then that someone could of done it, so now go fix it and prevent it from happening.

Also, not all RZ users are 18+ so let's keep it PG here by no more bad language ok :):

Reaction score
Surely it doesn't take a genius to figure out who done it and why this happened. Look at who stood to gain the most from it, then look at what you've got so far. Surely you'll piece it all together soon. While you can't go pointing the finger at anyone you can narrow it down. Plus, what are you going to do once you find out who did it? Dox them? Boot their IP.. Report them for trying to hack your illegal habbo retro..?

The point shouldn't be about who did it, rather then that someone could of done it, so now go fix it and prevent it from happening.

Also, not all RZ users are 18+ so let's keep it PG here by no more bad language ok :):

What am I going to do when I find out who it is? I'll have the satisfaction of knowing which mother ###### failed completely at doing Fresh over.

Pretty sure most kids swear, Michael. Infract me if you don't like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
The amount of hypocriticism in this thread is making my eyes bleed. The pop up XSS exploit is in your newest user script... and guess who coded it?!

Noman? Nope...

Ben? Nope...

Muscab? don't make me laugh.

Jonteh did!!!

Last edited:
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What am I going to do when I find out who it is? I'll have the satisfaction of knowing which mother ###### failed completely at doing Fresh over.

Pretty sure most kids swear, Michael. Infract me if you don't like it :)

Odd thing to get satisfaction over I must say. And I wasn't having a direct dig at you saying you'd do any of things either. The scene is just dying because people either want money, put back doors in it, don't release it, don't teach anything or just sit there and whine saying "this sections dead. why bother with it" .. If it's dead and you don't like it, why be here? Make the change to revive it.

And while kids most do, that doesn't mean all do. No infraction today, just a simple verbal warning to you and everyone. RZ has a guideline and it apply's to all threads and posts. So let's follow it

Reaction score
Odd thing to get satisfaction over I must say. And I wasn't having a direct dig at you saying you'd do any of things either. The scene is just dying because people either want money, put back doors in it, don't release it, don't teach anything or just sit there and whine saying "this sections dead. why bother with it" .. If it's dead and you don't like it, why be here? Make the change to revive it.

And while kids most do, that doesn't mean all do. No infraction today, just a simple verbal warning to you and everyone. RZ has a guideline and it apply's to all threads and posts. So let's follow it

Why be here? Because I was here at pretty much the start and I shouldn't have to leave because some people are ruining it.

The amount of hypocriticism in this thread is making my eyes bleed. The pop up XSS exploit is in your newest user script... and guess who coded it?!

Noman? Nope...

Ben? Nope...

Muscab? don't make me laugh.

Jonteh did!!!

I didn't, actually... >_>

Much obliged for that though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
This thread made my eyes bleed, Jonteh my boy, please stop feeding the drama into this section.
Skype, Snipe & Delete.

Feeding drama... yes... my first post in how long? I'm just posting the complete opposite of everyone else. Instead of whining and moaning about fixing the section and poop, i'm basically saying it's impossible to fix.

You of all people should get that, we've been around as long as each other.

Reaction score
Feeding drama... yes... my first post in how long? I'm just posting the complete opposite of everyone else. Instead of whining and moaning about fixing the section and poop, i'm basically saying it's impossible to fix.

You of all people should get that, we've been around as long as each other.
I wasn't pinpointing your OP directly, just the whole thread inc replies.

Fixable or not, we both should know it's better not to be posting these types of threads which get posted every week by a different old timer.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Much obliged for that though.

If I'm correct you have another one lying around.. but anyway, these guys who tried to steal other peoples emulator (from habbobeta or whatever that poop is called) - they are using cookie stealers on XSS exploits, they have done it to a few people already!

Reaction score
If I'm correct you have another one lying around.. but anyway, these guys who tried to steal other peoples emulator (from habbobeta or whatever that poop is called) - they are using cookie stealers on XSS exploits, they have done it to a few people already!

If you could PM me the details regarding this other XSS? It would save me alot of time. I'm about to go out but you could PM either me or Muscab - it'd be hugely appreciated.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am surprised (as Shorty mentioned) that you posted this thread Jonteh. You of all people should know that nothing good comes from posting a thread like this (hints back at when I posted a similar thread revealing how RaGEZONE Hotel fell apart behind the scenes). True or not, you're letting others see you in a compromised emotional state and their perspective of you is being negatively impacted. As much as someone else may be at fault for what occurred on your Hotel, you're not gaining a social reputation from creating this thread; rather, degrading yourself. Just my two cents but you should ask a moderator to close (and delete) the thread before permanent damage settles in.

Good luck with your retro though! I was surprised to read that you're programming for Fresh Hotel (or a Hotel in that network)? Not sure if the post is accurate but it was mentioned -- I thought you left the scene when you were approached by Sulake to shutdown Zap Hotel. Maybe I missed something with my ears to the ground all these years.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What the fact that all the time he put into habboon and putting them on another updated emulator had no impact on their usercount and are getting smoked by an R63A hotel that they want to pay to have destroyed?

I have been watching the user count between you and boon in the last two weeks, the numbers you are getting online are amazing I saw you with 1600+ on the weekend that's insane. Boon had like 600.

You have always done well but you seem to be going from strength to strength with Fresh.

I guess that is what is getting you targeted.. Pure jealousy.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yes... this is exactly what the Habbo section needs! A thread bitching and moaning about your sql injections that happened.

Like this forum section needs mooooooore drama... the habbo section is poop because all the chill people who were actually decent people have left and now it's full of unresponsible perves who have stupidly large communities and are careless about corrupting teen's minds through vulgarism, sexism, and drugs which is allowed and sometimes even promoted or joked about on retro.

UX 101:

Habbo is a chat game, and if you're not having fun or entertained chatting well it's not going to be successful or a good experience.

Back