• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TitansTech and MuEngine last files [ Not Cracked ] NEW !!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello RageZone)
Today i'm release last or almost last files of Titan Tech, MuEngine and IGCN :laugh:

Titan Tech 11.00.35 [x32]
# Version: Season 6 Episode 2
# Packer: ~Themida, WinLicense (probably)
# Description:
- Files with "Crystal Edition", jewels, anticheat and etc. from premium package.

# Download: mediafire

# Cracked:
- SCFExDB 2.30.10 (by Pinkoff, thanks Vadimash for link)
- GS 11.00.35 (by Plasma32, thanks ramaifer for link)

---------------------------

MuEngine 1.18.6 [x32]
# Version: Season 6 Episode 1
# Packer: ?
# Description:
- Last files of MuEngine from 19.02.2012, i don't know about bonuses and etc. in files.
P.S.: It's not emulator =D

# Download: mediafire

# Credits:
- MuCommunity

I'm release it's packages for crackers like plasma32 and pinkoff for public.

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: TT, MuEngine, IGCN last files [No crack]

!! FILES ARE NOT CRACKED !!
Don't run them in your PC as they may contain backdoors and so like previous versions of TT files. This release is addressed to crackers & unpackers like -=DarkSim=- specified!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cracking.. ;]

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score

Nice move Kurt. You did buy from the 3 of us just to do this. Not fun.

Reaction score

Good release... I just want to give a recommendation to those who try to crack, files: IGCN, do not do stupid things, because these files contain not only a backdoor, what they have inside is very dangerous, and could even damage your computers so severe, of not taking the necessary precautions beforehand.

PS: Regarding: Tech Titans Mu Engine, I don't know they may have.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

gl with cracking these files :laugh:

Good release... I just want to give a recommendation to those who try to crack, files: IGCN, do not do stupid things, because these files contain not only a backdoor, what they have inside is very dangerous, and could even damage your computers so severe, of not taking the necessary precautions beforehand.

You should change your title "Mu Coder" -> "Mu Noob", you are a totally idiot which doesn't know anything ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And YES, this files is dangerous, but only for idiots like u ^^ and leechers ^^

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score

PS: Regarding: Tech Titans Mu Engine, I don't know they may have.

Well, we do have an nice addition, we do FLASH BIOS now :D is better than before! Thanks MSI and Asus for the idea :p

Reaction score

gl with cracking these files :laugh:

You should change your title "Mu Coder" -> "Mu Noob", you are a totally idiot which doesn't know anything ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And YES, this files is dangerous, but only for idiots like u ^^ and leechers ^^

I'm just preventing innocent people, they can get to download files from curiosity, to be careful, because you people: IGC, really are cursed, and not "good" that people who have nothing to do with this, you only download your files for rebisarlos, out of curiosity, complete with a CPU destroyed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, we do have an nice addition, we do FLASH BIOS now :D is better than before! Thanks MSI and Asus for the idea :p

ahah this will totaly pwn noobs, by the way it's not that hard to get bios to working order again :p

I'm just preventing innocent people, they can get to download files from curiosity, to be careful, because you people: IGC, really are cursed, and not "good" that people who have nothing to do with this, you only download your files for rebisarlos, out of curiosity, complete with a CPU destroyed.

@mauro07, is it just me or he sounds kinda gay?

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Titans Tech, MuEngine and IGCN last files [ No Crack ]

This thread will be such a flame thread, looking forward to that lol :D

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

This is now approved, enjoy :eek:tt1:

bump! =)
let me guess. You have no money to buy files but you want to make a good muserver hoping someone will crack this, thats why you bring this up right? Right. no other reason, why should supermod bring up a crack file topic against 2 of 3 teams who pays ragezone for its advertisement.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

let me guess. You have no money to buy files but you want to make a good muserver hoping someone will crack this, thats why you bring this up right? Right. no other reason, why should supermod bring up a crack file topic against 2 of 3 teams who pays ragezone for its advertisement.

This is a guess superficial, Not enough deeply ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Titans Tech, MuEngine and IGCN last files [ No Crack ]

;)) ASUS and MSI not use this option:)) for program;)) and betox is 1st man who create this ANTI-CRACK:))) man EA Games or other big company no find any solution to prevent crack and you find the solution:))))

Back