Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TitansTech and MuEngine last files [ Not Cracked ] NEW !!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello RageZone)
Today i'm release last or almost last files of Titan Tech, MuEngine and IGCN :laugh:

Titan Tech 11.00.35 [x32]
# Version: Season 6 Episode 2
# Packer: ~Themida, WinLicense (probably)
# Description:
- Files with "Crystal Edition", jewels, anticheat and etc. from premium package.

# Download:

# Cracked:
- (by Pinkoff, thanks Vadimash for link)
- (by Plasma32, thanks ramaifer for link)

---------------------------

MuEngine 1.18.6 [x32]
# Version: Season 6 Episode 1
# Packer: ?
# Description:
- Last files of MuEngine from 19.02.2012, i don't know about bonuses and etc. in files.
P.S.: It's not emulator =D

# Download:

# Credits:
- MuCommunity

I'm release it's packages for crackers like plasma32 and pinkoff for public.

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: TT, MuEngine, IGCN last files [No crack]

!! FILES ARE NOT CRACKED !!
Don't run them in your PC as they may contain backdoors and so like previous versions of TT files. This release is addressed to crackers & unpackers like -=DarkSim=- specified!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

DarkSim Great Work :D

New Link with ful custom Configs and with new jewel ect...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cracking.. ;]

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score

Nice move Kurt. You did buy from the 3 of us just to do this. Not fun.

Reaction score

Good release... I just want to give a recommendation to those who try to crack, files: IGCN, do not do stupid things, because these files contain not only a backdoor, what they have inside is very dangerous, and could even damage your computers so severe, of not taking the necessary precautions beforehand.

PS: Regarding: Tech Titans Mu Engine, I don't know they may have.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

gl with cracking these files :laugh:

Good release... I just want to give a recommendation to those who try to crack, files: IGCN, do not do stupid things, because these files contain not only a backdoor, what they have inside is very dangerous, and could even damage your computers so severe, of not taking the necessary precautions beforehand.

You should change your title "Mu Coder" -> "Mu Noob", you are a totally idiot which doesn't know anything ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And YES, this files is dangerous, but only for idiots like u ^^ and leechers ^^

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score

PS: Regarding: Tech Titans Mu Engine, I don't know they may have.

Well, we do have an nice addition, we do FLASH BIOS now :D is better than before! Thanks MSI and Asus for the idea :p

Reaction score

gl with cracking these files :laugh:

You should change your title "Mu Coder" -> "Mu Noob", you are a totally idiot which doesn't know anything ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And YES, this files is dangerous, but only for idiots like u ^^ and leechers ^^

I'm just preventing innocent people, they can get to download files from curiosity, to be careful, because you people: IGC, really are cursed, and not "good" that people who have nothing to do with this, you only download your files for rebisarlos, out of curiosity, complete with a CPU destroyed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, we do have an nice addition, we do FLASH BIOS now :D is better than before! Thanks MSI and Asus for the idea :p

ahah this will totaly pwn noobs, by the way it's not that hard to get bios to working order again :p

I'm just preventing innocent people, they can get to download files from curiosity, to be careful, because you people: IGC, really are cursed, and not "good" that people who have nothing to do with this, you only download your files for rebisarlos, out of curiosity, complete with a CPU destroyed.

@mauro07, is it just me or he sounds kinda gay?

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Titans Tech, MuEngine and IGCN last files [ No Crack ]

This thread will be such a flame thread, looking forward to that lol :D

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

This is now approved, enjoy :eek:tt1:

bump! =)
let me guess. You have no money to buy files but you want to make a good muserver hoping someone will crack this, thats why you bring this up right? Right. no other reason, why should supermod bring up a crack file topic against 2 of 3 teams who pays ragezone for its advertisement.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

let me guess. You have no money to buy files but you want to make a good muserver hoping someone will crack this, thats why you bring this up right? Right. no other reason, why should supermod bring up a crack file topic against 2 of 3 teams who pays ragezone for its advertisement.

This is a guess superficial, Not enough deeply ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Titans Tech, MuEngine and IGCN last files [ No Crack ]

;)) ASUS and MSI not use this option:)) for program;)) and betox is 1st man who create this ANTI-CRACK:))) man EA Games or other big company no find any solution to prevent crack and you find the solution:))))

Back