Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tools] How to edit and add hack to your v62 LocalHost (UFJ,tubi) + dmg cap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit and add hack to your v.62 LocalHost client. addTubi- UFJ + Pict

Okay,I can connect now. But I've only changed the " 007A70F0 " adress to nop,and UFJ doesnt work. Oh,and after editing saome text stuff,i always get the message to not repeat so often,which means I can't talk anymore :D

None of the things I did seem to work. Is it just me or is this a fail? o_O

Well as I said I tested everything and its working lol. You just mess up with some part

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TuT] How to edit and add hack to your v.62 LocalHost client. addTubi- UFJ + Pict

How to save when finished editing:
First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new rectangle pop-up should apear. Click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.
o_O i cant find Copy For executable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to save when finished editing:
First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new rectangle pop-up should apear. Click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.
o_O i cant find Copy For executable

Right click somewhere when your done editing and look kinda at the bottom

Copy to executable.

And I will change the ollydbg link for the v1.08 version

EDIT( to all): I WILL FIX EVERYTHING THAT IS BUGED. I KINDA DID THIS WHILE I WAS TIRED SO YEA MAYBE I HAVE DID SOME LITLE ERROR AND I AM SORRY

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can u take a photo of where it is plz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i found copy of executable but after i click X there isnt another popup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can u take a photo of where it is plz?

Sorry I was eating...so here is the picture

Hilroy - [Tools] How to edit and add hack to your v62 LocalHost (UFJ,tubi) + dmg cap - RaGEZONE Forums

And I added it to the tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

umm..im getting the microsoft visual C++ error with the clean localhost

i reinstalled the micorsoft visual c++ 2005 and istill get it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i keep getting the visual c++ error when i edit the clean localhost
i reinstalled microsoft visual c++ and i still get the error

oops dbl post...i was lagging

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol nice tut, but i hate this new kind of ufj its not really ufj and tubi is hard to use...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i keep getting the visual c++ error when i edit the clean localhost
i reinstalled microsoft visual c++ and i still get the error

oops dbl post...i was lagging

Edit the localhost IP to your Hamachi or WAN ip and It should fix your problem

Lol nice tut, but i hate this new kind of ufj its not really ufj and tubi is hard to use...

Well this unlimited flash jump is slow because if you dont spam the flash jump fast enought you willl jsut fall because you need the Infinite Jump hack enabled but It since to make the client d/c so Im trying to find a no dc way like by adding bytes to enable it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Filefront link you posted is very slow to me , and its stuck sometimes..
Post Media fire link please.
Hell , this is localhost is doesnt work , i cant open it .. its show this error with Errors report to microsoft...
can u give me working WORKING localhost ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice Tut
Its a big butt tut btw =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hell , this is localhost is doesnt work , i cant open it .. its show this error with Errors report to microsoft...
can u give me working WORKING localhost ?

Edit your localhost to the ip you are using to host your server. And the microsoft c++ error should be gone. And Im making a tutorial on how to make one because a lot of people were asking people to make one for them. So I wont release one on this trhead since its a tutorial on how to do it youself. My tut would be pointless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi.I had download Microsoft C++ 2008,but I still have the runtime error.I also edit the 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yea i still have the visual c++ error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok now Ill add dbytes to the client and everything will be fixed. Im sorry for release a tutotirla with errors =_= Im doing my best to re edit the localhost

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey i nid help.. u say change the localhost to our ips when we got runtime error c++.. but how can i change it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks so much for this. Got my own client and added some of the stuffs you got. Thanks it worked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can i ask,how to find the real ip...???

Back