• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Toontown Server Source Code (and tutorial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whats the network ip and can you tell me how to join ur server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking on how to fix fish bingo, how to connect cattlelog and how to add mailbox and doodles... Oh and gardening. Please fix these an re upload it to a new source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How would they join you, would they have to run the same things.. do they have to have access or download the same folder to edit the toons? What would they need if you were to host it on your own server which i already set up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please fix up these errors an re-release this???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know that the ports are for this? Or does anyone have a portforwarding tutorial on this?
NVM I see em

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to fix my
AstronInternalRepository not connecting...
I don't understand it...
I tried starting up astron but it came up with '-m' is not an internal command.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone make a tutorial on how to port forward for toontown?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How would it be possible to take these files and turn it into a game launcher with a proper database and username / password login required? I'm willing to learn how to do this. What coding will it take, MYSQL? PHP? HTTP? HTML? C++? I just need to know how to get it so I can create a launcher for this game, a launcher sort of like TTI's launcher, how would one create a launcher like that? using what programs?

Reaction score
How would it be possible to take these files and turn it into a game launcher with a proper database and username / password login required? I'm willing to learn how to do this. What coding will it take, MYSQL? PHP? HTTP? HTML? C++? I just need to know how to get it so I can create a launcher for this game, a launcher sort of like TTI's launcher, how would one create a launcher like that? using what programs?
You'll need to use Python (That's what the current code is written in) to compile it and then it wouldn't really matter what the launcher is made from as long as you pass the correct variables (username, password and anything else needed, this is listed in the current file which you run to play now) when you press the "play/start" button.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add me on skype if you have any troubles connecting to MY server
skype = koolmande1

if anyone would like to join my server, use hamachi and info is down below :D. The server has 2x exp

ip is 25.213.27.176

name is ToonTownServer1 and ToonTownServer2

password is 1234

It'll be up and running 24/7.

How did you get stuff like 2x exp working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i activate halloween decorations, Get fish bingo to work? connect cattlelog with phone. spawn doodles in the estates, add gardening.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello is there a way to add more districts? If i use the ai server more than one time the console/districts keep crashing.

But i saw that this is working because for a few seconds i was in game and looked for the two districts and they were online but they crashed every minute or something.
to add more districts, run another start_ai_server.bat and set the base channel to 402000000 . More districts? change the 2 in 402000000 to a 3 and keep adding 1 onto the third number. There you go!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ya i have this now.
How did u spawn that many cogs?

Please help i keep getting :distributed<warning>: Unable To Send Datagram after connection closed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey. Ive been wondering how you change the colors to make a toon. Ex: Black cat...White bear.

JH2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you think you could add me in skype, (everymodernman) I am having trouble getting it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back