Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TopRetros Topsite API ~ Promote and enjoy retros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ! i did sign up for this but when i put the API Code (trying on localhost) it's just links back to Topretros.me instead of using the Voting code what's the problem help ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ! i did sign up for this but when i put the API Code (trying on localhost) it's just links back to Topretros.me instead of using the Voting code what's the problem help ?

Did you edit the field 'Redirect URL' in account settings? That is the only reason I can think of this happening.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed up a rank issue with the load more hotels button as well Louis added a page when you log in to avoid confusion :)

Reactions: Bow
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someones signed up my site (Habpl.us) would be great if that could be removed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay here is the last update before I go to bed.

I have now almost completed the site to be compatible with IE5 and up. The CSS is now cross-browser compatible except IE8 and below. I will continue to work on the style part of the site to make sure it is fully compatible no matter what. The responsive site will most likely be released to public with the next week, it will allow TopRetros to easily be handled on Mobile devices, and basically any screen size. Here is a screenshot of the site in IE5...

Lazarus - TopRetros Topsite API ~ Promote and enjoy retros! - RaGEZONE Forums

I know it is ugly, but I will get border-radius and such fixed on it shortly. Other then that goodnight and I hope to get more features updated on TopRetros tomorrow, if you have any suggestions please private message me on here, or be free to express them on this thread. Night everyone!

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback. We'll have more updates soon! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me but since my side dosn't seem to work can someone help me with this ? (to code in the script)

Reaction score
By the way, im only using this so people can find me, even if i will be low down in the table.

Don't see why everyone thinks it's a competition.
Friendly voting for me, let the best win, no competition here.

Reaction score
Louis, does it have a validate url?
Code:
www.topretros.me/validate.php?username={username}&ip={ip}

If not, then are you going to do one?
Just a question..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Louis, does it have a validate url?
Code:
www.topretros.me/validate.php?username={username}&ip={ip}

If not, then are you going to do one?
Just a question..

We do not have one at the moment. Our API automatically checks the IP on the vote but will not return a value. We are going to improve the API further once we have completed most of the website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh, cool, just make it return, 1 for voted & 2 for not voted :p
Will come in use, for my upcoming CMS & hotel :p

I got you Kyle, also private message me for my new skype. I am pretty sure the validate script could come in use for other hotel's as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back